Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Simultaneously Constructing MCC and Pads

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I read on a post recently that it takes 6 days to upgrade the MCC3 and 6 additional days to construct the red pad. Thankfully, I am able to do both at the same time. That way I don’t have to wait the full 12 days. It will be 7 since I had to build up the remaining funds to purchase the pad however. But both are unsolder construction now and I already have half on the needed items to finish building. With that said...anyone who can send antennas that would be great...I still need 2 Yagi-uda, 3 Vivaldi, and 3 Offset Georgian antennae.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
I can’t send them any more but I can offer this small bit of advice. Plan, plan, plan. Use your sig and know what’s coming up and have all the items ready to go before you start building. Plan a few upgrades in advance? There’s nothing worse than having a building built and waiting for much needed items. Cheers :)
No problem and Thanks...I have majority of the items...just need a few more....my support accounts can also send some and I can watch videos for the rest if need be...I still have 5 days...so it’s all good.

My main reason for posting was to inform anyone who didn’t know...that they can be built simultaneously since I previously read that it takes 12 days for mcc3 and the red pad.

I read on a post recently that it takes 6 days to upgrade the MCC3 and 6 additional days to construct the red pad. Thankfully, I am able to do both at the same time. That way I don’t have to wait the full 12 days. It will be 7 since I had to build up the remaining funds to purchase the pad however. But both are unsolder construction now and I already have half on the needed items to finish building. With that said...anyone who can send antennas that would be great...I still need 2 Yagi-uda, 3 Vivaldi, and 3 Offset Georgian antennae.
You want my advice post here click the link below you will get the help very fast :) and close it here because here just for news ;);)

https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Well done. (y)
I must confess was under the impression that it wasn't possible for me to build the red pad until the MCC3 was finished. But, I didn't have the funds anyway until it had finished, so it looks as though I was wrong in that. :oops:
You may have already done this, but, it's worth visiting all of your forum neighbours and seeing which ones have a level 2 MCC. Then, checking their siggies/PMing them to see which antenna they can send.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I’m hoping to upgrade my mcc soon from lvl 2 to lvl 3, but I’m not finding it in the store. Do I only see it after building a red launch pad ?
They took out all the upgrades from the store. You just need to do it from the MCC building itself.

Unfortunately, this means that there's no way within the game to know what items you need to finish it, until you start the upgrade.
You will need: 4 Horn Antenna, 4 Offset Gregorian Antenna, 4 Vivaldi-antenna and 4 Yagi-Uda Antenna

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Well done. (y)
I must confess was under the impression that it wasn't possible for me to build the red pad until the MCC3 was finished. But, I didn't have the funds anyway until it had finished, so it looks as though I was wrong in that. :oops:
You may have already done this, but, it's worth visiting all of your forum neighbours and seeing which ones have a level 2 MCC. Then, checking their siggies/PMing them to see which antenna they can send.
Actually I haven’t...thanks.... anything I don’t get I will watch videos...which is how I normally get building items...And use my support account as a last resort.

Top Bottom