Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SimCity Build It.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
What level unlocks the clubhouse?

But yeah, it's coming along. It's tricky figuring out how to position everything and where to build roads. I made the mistake of trying to 'move' one of my upgraded roads... Can't do that. Have to bulldoze ($$) and rebuild ($$). Plus every time you level up there's more buildings you have to squeeze in. I have 2 buildings that are basically on fire because I can't afford more fire stations. Same for hospitals. But I guess I'll get there eventually.

As Fencat just mentioned, the clubhouse island is at level 18.

Also, I just learned that in the building buy screen, the bottom edge of the building must line up with a road. (No more random guessing which buildings can/will rotate during placing.)
@Mia - flagging for possible game tip purposes

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@GamingSwiftie - What level unlocks the clubhouse?

I am addicted too! I am at level 16 (61,000 pop) and just finished the Cargo Ship Dock. I have connected with my Facebook game and now my friends from there are showing up next to Daniel. I hope that's not the only way we can connect with each other...? I use a fake FB account for games so I only have like 15 friends, lol 2 are showing up as current players of this game.

But yeah, it's coming along. It's tricky figuring out how to position everything and where to build roads. I made the mistake of trying to 'move' one of my upgraded roads... Can't do that. Have to bulldoze ($$) and rebuild ($$). Plus every time you level up there's more buildings you have to squeeze in. I have 2 buildings that are basically on fire because I can't afford more fire stations. Same for hospitals. But I guess I'll get there eventually.

All in all, I'm really enjoying this! Thanks for the suggestion @Mia :love:

Oh, and my game name is Kendra's Kingdom :D

Kendra, once you get into our clubhouse we can chat like you're on messenger. We're still working on the best way to let someone know you're in their city to receive trade. Look at the tips I put out and take @Fencat's tips.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS GAME!! :love::love::love:
I feel like I'm floating around everywhere and seeing such gorgeous, amazing cities! :cool::cool::cool:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Both the Falcon and I were able to buy the Hot Air Balloons that now float over our cities.:D
Balloon2.png

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
20170611_171313.png
Here are a couple cool screenshots of a movie set I discovered in a city. There are two additional sets I've seen so far.

The second pic is of the dreaded red "bug". (You'll have to come gather around a table in the clubhouse to get the rest of the story. :p:D)

The graphics in this game are pretty awesome!View attachment 7780 View attachment 7780
20170611_171424.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom