Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SimCity Build It.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Yup, and we can arrange trades here or there BUT you can't alert the other person you're at their place.

Level 18 for Club? :eek::eek::eek: Let me go check again.:(

Mayor's Club unlocks at level 18.
20170609_192713.png

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
We finally got a couple tips in on the Area 51 thread. Post your Sim game name and forum name if you want to be added to it.
On level 14... GS City
May I be added to any secret societies that I might qualify for pretty please? ;)

(I'll apply to the alliance once I reach the needed level.)

I have to wonder if we're even playing the same game. :D:D:D:p:p:p I'm still on level 11 - don't have a lot of time to put into this game right now. I am buying & selling stuff, lots of residences and 100% happiness, but I sure don't see any of the stuff you all are talking about.:confused::confused::confused: I am getting several videos when I do log on, but it seems like the main thing I'm doing is manufacturing stuff. Not real impressed, but maybe I'm just not far enough along yet. Will keep plugging away at it for a bit longer.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Level 17 (~3/4 of way to level up)
9th in my neighborhood league

:)
Good going, gal! (y)(y)(y)
I have to wonder if we're even playing the same game. :D:D:D:p:p:p I'm still on level 11 - don't have a lot of time to put into this game right now. I am buying & selling stuff, lots of residences and 100% happiness, but I sure don't see any of the stuff you all are talking about.:confused::confused::confused: I am getting several videos when I do log on, but it seems like the main thing I'm doing is manufacturing stuff. Not real impressed, but maybe I'm just not far enough along yet. Will keep plugging away at it for a bit longer.
Can you you access the Global Trade Center yet? Once you get there, it's easy going. @Fencat learned the best way. He visited cities w/out buying anything and collected all the free stuff and sold it. You're what, playing 3 games a day now?:eek::eek::eek: Or more?:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO: It's really fun to see other amazing cities to get ideas for your own. Please, just don't feel pressured, it's meant to be fun, not drudgery.:eek: Just take your time, I sure did! :love:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
This is bothering me. There are a LOT of Sim City games out there. Do you see this beach? If not, post a screen shot. The easiest way to make money beside the Global Trade Center is by upgrading your residences. :cool:
simcity_build-it.png

This is bothering me. There are a LOT of Sim City games out there. Do you see this beach? If not, post a screen shot. The easiest way to make money beside the Global Trade Center is by upgrading your residences. :cool:View attachment 7760
Yes - I definitely have the same game. I'm using global trade center, and have been upgrading my residences as soon as products are available. It's coming along, just slowly.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
This is very quickly becoming much more enjoyable then AC. Even this morning I noticed I only went into AC just to send off my morning flights for my alliance and nothing else. I got a feeling I may have found my replacement game. :)

@Blue Jay @Mia - Unlocked clubhouse island. Now awaiting secret handshake instructions. ;)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
You are in dearie, sorry I overslept.:eek:
I know what you mean about AC, everything seems like a chore. But, you haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg what you can do in this game.;)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@GamingSwiftie - What level unlocks the clubhouse?

I am addicted too! I am at level 16 (61,000 pop) and just finished the Cargo Ship Dock. I have connected with my Facebook game and now my friends from there are showing up next to Daniel. I hope that's not the only way we can connect with each other...? I use a fake FB account for games so I only have like 15 friends, lol 2 are showing up as current players of this game.

But yeah, it's coming along. It's tricky figuring out how to position everything and where to build roads. I made the mistake of trying to 'move' one of my upgraded roads... Can't do that. Have to bulldoze ($$) and rebuild ($$). Plus every time you level up there's more buildings you have to squeeze in. I have 2 buildings that are basically on fire because I can't afford more fire stations. Same for hospitals. But I guess I'll get there eventually.

All in all, I'm really enjoying this! Thanks for the suggestion @Mia :love:

Oh, and my game name is Kendra's Kingdom :D

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Yes - I definitely have the same game. I'm using global trade center, and have been upgrading my residences as soon as products are available. It's coming along, just slowly.
By having no life what so ever :whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL: I have made it to lvl21 in 3 days... :D

My best tips:
Upgrade warehouse as much as possible, I buy those items at full price even.

Use the HQ Alot! Jump from town to town looking for items not priced at max value, buy low sell high. Tip, you dont need to go back to your own city to click the HQ again just click the building in the city you are in and you can keep jumping around.

The main money maker is upgrading houses so place as many as you can and dont be afraid to buy items to finish building upgrades, the money you make from the upgrade will make up for the cost and an upgrade seems to trigger more upgrades in other buildings.

Buildings will get abandoned while leveling up past the basic needs while you save up for things like fire and police stations but as long as you can keep upgrading some you will catch up eventually.

@Kendra the club is lvl18 (y)

Top Bottom