Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Signature

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
How do I make my own signature
Bare in mind it took me 20 mins to get this far before realising I have to log in
Hi, Fatdaz. Yes, to edit a signature, you first need to do login on page. :D Otherwise you're only anynimous visitor...

How to do it?

1. Click on your name on top right (in my case Gt city; in your case "Fatdaz"; in anyone case your "forum username"):
AC_profile.JPG

New window will appear, then click on "Signature":
AC_profile_open.jpg

In the opened field, you write the data that you want to have it as "signature".

You can do copy/paste of any signature of any user, just correct it regarding what you can send and what are your wishes to receive (Fuel(20), Passengers(10), etc.)

You can copy/paste mine or other signature, or do it on your own.
Chose the font, size, color, smilies,.... Be creative as you wish ;)

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
Hi, Fatdaz. Yes, to edit a signature, you first need to do login on page. :D Otherwise you're only anynimous visitor...

How to do it?

1. Click on your name on top right (in my case Gt city; in your case "Fatdaz"; in anyone case your "forum username"):
View attachment 1427

New window will appear, then click on "Signature":
View attachment 1428

In the opened field, you write the data that you want to have it as "signature".

You can do copy/paste of any signature of any user, just correct it regarding what you can send and what are your wishes to receive (Fuel(20), Passengers(10), etc.)

You can copy/paste mine or other signature, or do it on your own.
Chose the font, size, color, smilies,.... Be creative as you wish ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Too much ??
Nope, sure not.
Only, if you wih you can do it more "horizontal", not so much "vertical". But that is your decision...

Just a suggestion:
-----------------------------------
Fatdaz
Add code = Fatdaz220271
Lv 50 ex 9.5 mil star 190
Items required: Red fuel20/passenger/ 2d duty/altermeter/gyroscp/Fuel cats/jet repair
Items can gift:
Fuel: fuel additives/catalyst/Fuel supply
Duty: gold choc/red choc/White gold braclet
Repair:cockpit glass/tire/Jet engine/landing gear/Gyroscope
Passenger:10
Flight assist:landing lamp/Powerful radio transmitter/Add radar/spwire/catering/Osc beacon/nav mod/deicer/Fuel hose/spprop/blanket/Compuss/attitude indicator
Build items:computer/welder/tour review/projector/sandbag/Towl/video wall/glass displa/Whiteboard/drill machine/Solar cell/smoke detector/Serverrack/cooling chamber/Masterplan/controller/Washing machine/robot tester.
Hope I can help.

-----------------------------------

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Jay J

Having a Time zone in the signature is not always helpful.

You see the time information in your own time zone, if people try to add or deduct the difference to figure out the posters time, mistakes can be made.

Only time you need to post the time zone if you are joining or holding a QL launch party and you need to coordinate the launches.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@Jay J

Having a Time zone in the signature is not always helpful.

You see the time information in your own time zone, if people try to add or deduct the difference to figure out the posters time, mistakes can be made.

Only time you need to post the time zone if you are joining or holding a QL launch party and you need to coordinate the launches.
That's a good point to keep in mind.
Thanks @Cosmic Blue :)

Top Bottom