Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Server connection error

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
039mzhbxc
Username
Bettyvdb59
I have also a lot of problems. One plane vanished, no alliance mission and no players in the alliance, my spaceship launch is gone,..... 🤬🤬😱😰

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
A couple days ago, this 'server connection error' issue seems to be fixed. I was working well. But sometimes, when I change a new device, 'server connection error' happen. Even I erase and reinstall this app, this error message appear again. May someone teach me how to fix it?

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
One of my account want to transfer from the old mobile to a new mobile. I install the app of this game(Airport city), then start it. Normally, the game should be loaded from GI server onto by new mobile, but it show 'server connection error' always. Even if I uninstall the app (airport city) and restore back the ex-factory setting, then install the app(airport city) again, it show 'server connection error' always.

Top Bottom