Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Serious Android Issue

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
After almost one week the support wrote that they escalate my request to their tech team. I hope that this doesn't mean that they start again from the scratch with all the request of info. I still think that the issue is in server unavailability. The app know my old account (if I start without internet connection the choice between local an server is not present... So it get it from the web) but on the other side there is an issue with the database on the server and when the app try to restore the game it go out of time (when I don't try for a long period the time after my request of restore is considerably longer as if it try more times).
Anyway this is only my deduction.

Hi
I chat on messenger with @Zahid Hassan Tushar , he is member on this forum , he trying to log in this website , after he putting his email and password and waiting around 3 minute then showing the site can’t reach .
He asked me to post his problem , need some help to fix it , this happened from yesterday and still he can’t open it .
That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Make sure he has completely rebooted his machine and retry.

Hi
I chat on messenger with @Zahid Hassan Tushar , he is member on this forum , he trying to log in this website , after he putting his email and password and waiting around 3 minute then showing the site can’t reach .
He asked me to post his problem , need some help to fix it , this happened from yesterday and still he can’t open it .
he must delete the history of his browser Cookies and Cache then delete the saving password too and try again to login the site (y)

Top Bottom