Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Serious Android Issue

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
The game really messed up for good.Im not able to watch videos any more because if I do game crashes turning the game back in time so I have to send off again all my planes and collect all commercial.If I put game in background and pick it again it's going in black screen for like 2 minutes before it restored.Lag on opening chests any many many other annoying things.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
The game really messed up for good.Im not able to watch videos any more because if I do game crashes turning the game back in time so I have to send off again all my planes and collect all commercial.If I put game in background and pick it again it's going in black screen for like 2 minutes before it restored.Lag on opening chests any many many other annoying things.

:( Did you contact GI and put a ticket in Nick?

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
:( Did you contact GI and put a ticket in Nick?
If you have technical problems, try these steps first:
- Clear your cache: Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → Clear Cache.
- Restart the game: Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → Force Stop.
- Restart your device.
- Close or delete applications that you don’t need on the device.

To tell you the truth I didn't expect any real solution answer.Just waiting for app update:meh:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
- Clear your cache: Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → Clear Cache.
- Restart the game: Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → Airport City → Force Stop.
- Restart your device.

To tell you the truth I didn't expect any real solution answer.Just waiting for app update:meh:

That's just the standard that they usually come back with, if it doesn't work after update or continues keep a note of the ticket number and keep updating them so they're aware of it, usually pretty good with me if they don't fix straight away they do eventually (y)

- Restart your device.

hmmm my phone doesn't have any option to clear the cache :(

- Restart your device.

Exactly what they said to me on Friday, no response, it's the game that's broke

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
Yesterday I start to have serious issues. I suppose that the issue was on my side so I delete cache, restart device and restart the game a huge of time. Nothing help. So I tried to reinstall. The new issue was that when I tried to get my account (that the app propose me correctly) I always obtain a server connection error and when I close the message another one inform that something is available from third level but don't specify what. I opened a ticket still without answer. 24 hours to replay means one day or they intend working hours so 3 days? Anyway maybe that is a gift for us so we can dedicate ourselves full-time to our families

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I wondering if they put new versions to a test for couple of days on every platform before they release it.
image.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jnt0un
Username
Lons_PL
I have a problem after reinstall. since yesterday i can not load my profile.
Yesterday I start to have serious issues. I suppose that the issue was on my side so I delete cache, restart device and restart the game a huge of time. Nothing help. So I tried to reinstall. The new issue was that when I tried to get my account (that the app propose me correctly) I always obtain a server connection error and when I close the message another one inform that something is available from third level but don't specify what. I opened a ticket still without answer. 24 hours to replay means one day or they intend working hours so 3 days? Anyway maybe that is a gift for us so we can dedicate ourselves full-time to our families

I have exactly the same problem.
Nothing helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171224-130135.png
    Screenshot_20171224-130135.png
    546.9 KB · Views: 107

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I wondering if they put new versions to a test for couple of days on every platform before they release it.
View attachment 10816

Hm, who knows. These issue's/bugs/glitch's that are effecting Android & IOS at the moment are going to have a knock on effect with every platform for the game now...gifting, pax, clicks, event, alliance's etc - I know its Christmas weekend but it needs fixing fast I didn't realise how bad this was until clicking on the numerous threads on this forum :(

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Hm, who knows. These issue's/bugs/glitch's that are effecting Android & IOS at the moment are going to have a knock on effect with every platform for the game now...gifting, pax, clicks, event, alliance's etc - I know its Christmas weekend but it needs fixing fast I didn't realise how bad this was until clicking on the numerous threads on this forum :(
Seriously considering not updating game from now on until couple of days past monitoring forum for massive bugs like that.This is very frustrating.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
The game was running slowly this morning, but now it wont load at all.

Sits on the 'loading' screen for minutes, then the screen goes back.

Haven't managed to load it for over 4 hours - so much for the Christmas event.

Is anyone else having an issue.

Had been running without problems for a couple of months.

I'm running it on a Samsung S8 - android v7.0
it looks like there is a well known bug, already several guys on IOS have the same problem. :( https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/crashing.20527/page-5

Top Bottom