Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Sell special event planes?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mh8fwv
Username
iShadowU
Hi,

What do you do with special event planes?
I currently hold 4 fighter planes from “Aria51/It can from outer space” in my reserve hangar. But now there are new event planes coming from “Down the rabbit hole”.

Is there a need to keep such planes? Do they reappear later in other special events? Or do you just get rid of them once an event has ended.

Any advice?

Thanks

Hi,

I currently hold 4 fighter planes from “Aria51/It can from outer space” in my reserve hangar. But now there are new event planes coming from “Down the rabbit hole”.

Is there a need to keep such planes? Do they reappear later in other special events? Or do you just get rid of them once an event has ended.

Any advice?

Thanks
This plane just for this event cannot be used in other event like the Jet plane used only for area 51.
You can save them or sell them.
keep some of them without using for the next year same event if you did not complete the 500 flights in this year and those you used them just keep it in the hangars and if you dont have space in your Airport land then sell them as i did with one of my accounts.
Easy to get them next year the hangars and the planes (y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Since the special event planes are used only once a year, I would recommend selling them to make room for the standard planes that are used every day.
As a old-timer, I usually complete these quests early because I have leftover items from previous quests. Once you complete the quest and get the reward building, keep going! That way you will have a head start when the quest comes around next year ... and will probably have earned more of the special event planes that you can place in hangars when needed.
Cheers,
Tom

Hi,

Any advice?

Thanks
I sold my jet planes, because they were occupying valuable reserve hangar space AND I still have some more in my warehouse (not hangars, but really standard warehouse)
In what card planes are concerned, I intend to keep at least 2 card hangars with their planes. In past times there was a bug that let you to use card hangars as regular ones, so it made sense to sell the card planes and keep the card hangars, but the bug was corrected a few versions ago, so now that strategy doesn’t make sense anymore. So either you have space for the hangars and keep them or you don’t and sell the lot (hangar+plane).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
The rules about event hangars have changed. Previously you could have 6 of event hangars, regardless of type. Now, I have 4 Card hangars and 3 Santa's hangars and each type appears to have it's own limit of 6. So, you can:
- keep event hangars and event planes in them
- sell hangars, move aircraft to reserve
- sell hangars, sell planes and retain only planes in warehouse (those you have never used).

First option wastes lots of space and power, but if you have those in excess, it's perfectly reasonable. Last option costs you nothing, so it's always good. The second option is IMHO too expensive, because Reserve Hangar space is pretty precious.

This way or another - you'll get plenty of those planes for free the next time event comes. Saving planes from the previous year only gives you a head start, so drop them the moment they start bothering you.

One more thing: the rules keep changing. I'm pretty sure I had some Card planes in warehouse but it seems they got wiped out as the event started. I have plenty of sleds in warehouse, 3 ready to launch - we'll see in 2 months if they'll still be there when the Santa's event comes around.

The rules about event hangars have changed. Previously you could have 6 of event hangars, regardless of type. Now, I have 4 Card hangars and 3 Santa's hangars and each type appears to have it's own limit of 6. So, you can:
- keep event hangars and event planes in them
- sell hangars, move aircraft to reserve
- sell hangars, sell planes and retain only planes in warehouse (those you have never used).

First option wastes lots of space and power, but if you have those in excess, it's perfectly reasonable. Last option costs you nothing, so it's always good. The second option is IMHO too expensive, because Reserve Hangar space is pretty precious.

This way or another - you'll get plenty of those planes for free the next time event comes. Saving planes from the previous year only gives you a head start, so drop them the moment they start bothering you.

One more thing: the rules keep changing. I'm pretty sure I had some Card planes in warehouse but it seems they got wiped out as the event started. I have plenty of sleds in warehouse, 3 ready to launch - we'll see in 2 months if they'll still be there when the Santa's event comes around.
@Agent_L i had one card plane in the warehouse from last year’s event and it was there this year, just waiting for me to use it

Top Bottom