Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seeking to switch alliances

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Currently level 39, shifting about 15,000 passengers per week but should increase as I go up the levels. Play mostly daily.

Currently have 2xPowerful Deltas, 2xDeltas, 1xJet and 1xTurboprop.

Current alliance OK but would like be be involved in an alliance where able to share advice etc with other alliance members on here.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Do you want to join us on Antares Alliance? We are 3 people and a supporting game (which would leave the alliance so you could join) and lately we rank between 100 and 200.

If you want to join, just let me know it and the supporting game will leave the Alliance so you can send a request to join.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I've sent you an invitation. Now all you have to do is accept it

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3xu0s
Username
Endorfun
Do you want to join us on Antares Alliance? We are 3 people and a supporting game (which would leave the alliance so you could join) and lately we rank between 100 and 200.

If you want to join, just let me know it and the supporting game will leave the Alliance so you can send a request to join.

Hello,
The Alliance I am currently part of has 5 members, but only one other actively participates on occasion which is not really an alliance in my opinion.
I would like to join your alliance having read what you described.
Please let me know how if there is anything I must do.
Thank you
Endorfun

Hello,
The Alliance I am currently part of has 5 members, but only one other actively participates on occasion which is not really an alliance in my opinion.
I would like to join your alliance having read what you described.
Please let me know how if there is anything I must do.
Thank you
Endorfun
@Endorfun Are you still looking for an alliance? See message from @coutureairport in a previous post on this thread and/or pm her with details (flights per week, missions per week, level and so on)

Top Bottom