Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Seeking alliance (L53)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zo92js
Username
MrMungo
Hi folks,

I am currently a member of a ghost alliance - 2 members out of the 4 are inactive including the leader, and it's going anywhere. (I did 2 out of the 3 tasks last week, but no-one else did a thing)

I would like to join a more active alliance. Ideally one where we could communicate a bit too.

Currently Level 53, 25k passengers per week (roughly).

Please send me a PM if you know of any spaces.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi folks,

I am currently a member of a ghost alliance - 2 members out of the 4 are inactive including the leader, and it's going anywhere. (I did 2 out of the 3 tasks last week, but no-one else did a thing)

I would like to join a more active alliance. Ideally one where we could communicate a bit too.

Have a spot open

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Hi folks,

Hey mate we can add you to our group if you would like?

Top Bottom