Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 6th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hi, I never received your request up until now, so I've sent you one in return. Hope that helps!
And I confirmed it. However, I don't know when I will be able to utilize it, because I haven't been able to gift in way more one day. This might be due to my experimenting with manually setting the date/time for another game. This also made it possible to gift twice in one day in AC. So perhaps I'm seeing the backside of this no. Hopefully, I will be able to gift again soon - and then I will send you fuel.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
And I confirmed it. However, I don't know when I will be able to utilize it, because I haven't been able to gift in way more one day. This might be due to my experimenting with manually setting the date/time for another game. This also made it possible to gift twice in one day in AC. So perhaps I'm seeing the backside of this no. Hopefully, I will be able to gift again soon - and then I will send you fuel.
I'll send you fuel as soon as I can, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom