Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 20th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

I added you back. I noticed that at some point, the number of my neighbors dropped. No idea who else is gone. I guess you must not be getting all the FB fuel I've been sending.
~

Thanks for the gifts, everyone!

Did the following receive their gifts? It seems like there is a bug going on.
Doune - goal post
Az1 - defroster
busbyelliot, melony and vayka1 (noya12) - passengers
Mali, Bali Hi (bali131)- fuel hose
miss0033 - insulation
sergeant - defroster
Donclyde - fuel catalyst
rdunton - spare wire
Scud - spare wire
diwata
Hi, yes your defrosters have been coming through ok, could I have one more to complete my 2nd FC unit?
Have been sending through fuel catalysts, hope you've been receiving them...
Cheers
Az

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
That explains why I keep getting back Gyroscope from people. It must be a new thing that they change it like that. I can still use those too, thanks.
Nick Schultz, nothing new, works like that since I started playing 11 month ago..... You sent back the item in your giftlist on the same position if you hit 'sent back'

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata
Hi, yes your defrosters have been coming through ok, could I have one more to complete my 2nd FC unit?
Have been sending through fuel catalysts, hope you've been receiving them...
Cheers
Az

Thanks for confirming. I will send you another defroster tonight.:)

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I did not get anything on Bali131 from elijack.
It got lost?

actually, i sent it to bali 2.. we are not yet neighbors at bali131.. btw, i used to have another account (also named elijackjack) but it's bin dead for over a year.. currently, i am at level 28; the dead account was already in level 35..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I forgot my phone on the work ,can not have it back until Monday morning,so I will send next towel on the morning of 22th. I have a Prometheus launch coming in 18 hours,last time i look i was just myself in 1100 points :(, I hope somebody will help and finish it, can't finish it without access to my phone:mad:

that's ok.. looks like you are the only provider of bath towels at elijackjack airport.. :)

Reactions: Az1
actually, i sent it to bali 2.. we are not yet neighbors at bali131.. btw, i used to have another account (also named elijackjack) but it's bin dead for over a year.. currently, i am at level 28; the dead account was already in level 35..

Jackeli,

I check Bali131's neighboour list and elijackjack (Level 27) is a neighbour. I am pretty this is new as I have been playing Bali131 only for about 2 months(?).

If Bali131 is somehow not in your neighbour list yet, please do add Bali131.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Jackeli,

I check Bali131's neighboour list and elijackjack (Level 27) is a neighbour. I am pretty this is new as I have been playing Bali131 only for about 2 months(?).

If Bali131 is somehow not in your neighbour list yet, please do add Bali131.

bali131 is still in elijackjack's waiting list.. i believe i have added it the same time i added bali2.. both are my neighbors at my main game (jackjackeli)..

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I'm still gifting fuel daily on FB. Although I notice I send out about 10x more than I receive, so please return if you are receiving it from me.

diwata - You have disappeared from my neighbor list and I can't add you back. Could you please add me back?

javi - I sent you Fuel Catalyst, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
Bali Hi - I sent BALI131 a Fuel Hose, please keep sending me Fuel(20), And i sent Bali2 Passenger Seat, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
Sky Ranger - I sent you Altimiter, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
S3R3G4 - I sent you Fuel Catalyst, could you send it back? I need some of those too.
Shinobi273 - I sent you Altimiter, could you send it back? I need some of those too.

I miss this message. today I send you the fuel hose, but tomorrow you will get the catalyst

Top Bottom