Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Mood

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I hope so (Valentine's) as I really need to get on the ball (plane :p ) and fly to Bali for my missing Crests to acquire Spy Glasses (I won't use greenies!). Seems like I've missed the boat on that item but have not failed at any quest before Age of Ashes, even without using SG.

I think everybody needs some time to recover and stock up on items.

-needless to say last few events were time consuming and a bit pricey so far as inventory. This go around since the prize is weak I spent all flights on accumulating stars and hopefully event items. Doomed from the start, got the stars, but without any bonuses I haven't got a globe in over a week (just got 4th IMF today), green belt collection disappointing. Proves my suspicion here forward it's all about the greenies and honestly it's a bit disturbing. I love the events, but sensing it's quickly becoming about the money.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2xjdy1
Username
Cromely
It was particularly frustrating to finally get my final snow melting facility only to be told I can't build it. Why require that we collect stuff for 7 buildings and then not waive the 6 building max restriction?

@Sazaville Congrats on completing the quest!! I still need one more emperor penguin to finish it out. I am holding out using yet another spyglass. I have been getting a decent drop rate, but cannot hit the one I need. Anyone who needs a polar bear drop, just let me know. I have 13 extra ones!!!!
Similar here, I have almost 20 each of four of the set and waiting on 2 earless seals - been waiting for these 2 for 3 days though

Ddave1

@Sazaville Congrats on completing the quest!! I still need one more emperor penguin to finish it out. I am holding out using yet another spyglass. I have been getting a decent drop rate, but cannot hit the one I need. Anyone who needs a polar bear drop, just let me know. I have 13 extra ones!!!!

I found that spyglass do not help on the globes...or just my luck! GOOD LUCK to you and everyone else who is still clicking!!

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
What does everyone think the next code for event will give us? A SG would reduce the complaints quite a bit. Then again, if they give it with 6 hours left, I may just hold on to it.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
This is all I have so far. This event is well out of my league! I've flown 120 event flights and got 13 drops for Into the White and 25 plants for Green Belt for 40 odd shovels a day. Got no globes at all although I have 2 snow clearing facilities. Is this anything like the rates everyone else is getting? I reckon I would have to turn around flights 300-400% faster to complete this task and deal with around 60 shovels a day..... that's without taking into account doubles. Like I said , out of my league.
event.PNG

Top Bottom