Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa mission android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I can also send sleigh covers, but nobody returns them, hehe :). And I have no lag anymore after building the ice rink!
And AIB, R Testers, Fuel 20 you have lots of goodies as well.;) And you share as well when asked.(y)
Also confirm AC is brilliant once you complete the Ice Skating Rink, so much so I think it was worth the 16 greenies it cost me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I have my 4 sleighs stucks on earth for two days. I can't get the Christmas cap, the stardust, the lanterns... I'm getting bored of watching the screen with all that jumping elves and can't do anything.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
X'mas shop is dropping a gift every day right now. That seems to be ok.
I wonder if there is anyone that had a sleigh cover dropped from Cyprus insteed of receiving from tdv the item seems to be very, very, very rare (flying with 2 airplanes to Cyprus at the moment, no drop at all)
My Friend using many fuels to speed up the flights and finally recevied two sleigh covers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Finally got a 2nd Control Wheel for a 2nd sleigh depsite having 27 of the other jet powered sleigh items... then the game crashes.

I shall now count to 10 before aiming a comment at what this mission has done to my phone.

As some of you already mentioned, finishing the Skating Rink would return your game to normal performance. So after almost a week of slow unplayable game, I went ahead build the Skating Rink (and I have collected the necessary items for Skating Rink through flying to destinations), and right at the very second the Skating Rink completed, the slowness was gone. The game is like flying now, the feeling is so good!

By the way, I did open ticket against GI support for the issues since the Santa update last Friday. Got the usual back and forth (asking the details on my device and screenshot etc., BS) and then they closed the ticket today saying their engineers are working on the fix. Nothing's new. So the bottom line, if you cannot bare the slowness and you cannot wait for the fix from GI, go ahead complete your Skating Rink.

Device
  1. Android
Ok... I finished the Santa Bad Day mission and was rewarded with the ice palace and the Christmas tree. However, the palace needs a lot of items which drop from flights that disappeared after finishing the mission! Cost me 32 greenies!! o_O

Also, I now have 6 hangars with sleighs and no destinations to send them to...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Ok... I finished the Santa Bad Day mission and was rewarded with the ice palace and the Christmas tree. However, the palace needs a lot of items which drop from flights that disappeared after finishing the mission! Cost me 32 greenies!! o_O

What items you need? And amounts?

tdv ??

Device
  1. Android
Aero, the ice castle needs 1 Liquid Nitrogen (Australia), 1 Freezer (Eurasia), 2 Snowmakers (North America) and 1 Artificial Ice (Africa). These flights disappear after finishing the mission, so you better be sure to collect them before building the castle!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero, the ice castle needs 1 Liquid Nitrogen (Australia), 1 Freezer (Eurasia), 2 Snowmakers (North America) and 1 Artificial Ice (Africa). These flights disappear after finishing the mission, so you better be sure to collect them before building the castle!

Thanks for the intel! I luckely allready have them in stock :)
Now wait for the last item for collection...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

As far as i understood, the destinations should stay. Wierd :confused:
Because GI announced, that even after mission we should be able to continue with flights, but any additional item (that is needed for flight) should buy in Store. thx for info, rodyw, so i can collect needed items for Ice Palace. Still misisng some. Therefore i just bought Santa's Chest (20 Old Lanterns and 20 Star Dust). Hope can get all neede items and some more stars. All collectible items for Santa's mission are collected, just d not want to finish...yet ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
New buildings:

Hanger for Jet-Powered Sleigh – 500 coins, need 4x (Sleigh Cover, Sleight Oil, Heater, Red Paint)
Ice Runway – 1000 coins
Christmas Gift Shop – 5 cash (1x1, 2 coins per 2mins)
Ice Sculpture Park (2x2, 90 coins per 4hrs), 1hr build time, 100 coins speedup, need 2x Liquid Nitrogen, 1x Freezer, 1x Refrigerator, 1x Artificial Ice
Skating Rink (2x2, 120 coins per 8hrs), 20mins build time, 50 coins speedup, need 1x Freezer, 1x Snowmaker, 1x Refrigerator, 2x Artificial Ice
Igloo (1x1, 6 passengers per 1hr), 1hr build time, need 1x Liquid Nitrogen, 1x Freezer, 1x Snowmaker, 2x Refrigerator
Santa’s House (1x1, 10 passengers per 2hrs), 30 mins build time, 50 coins speedup,

I was wondering as the Ice Castle is missing on this list, does this building need special items aswell (I'm sure it does..) for construction? I have it in my warehouse together with the Skating Rink but can not get items for it anymore. Don't want to spend greenies on it, so if it requires items I rather have it in my warehouse for show :p

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I was wondering as the Ice Castle is missing on this list, does this building need special items aswell (I'm sure it does..) for construction? I have it in my warehouse together with the Skating Rink but can not get items for it anymore. Don't want to spend greenies on it, so if it requires items I rather have it in my warehouse for show :p

This will be the answer on your question, i was wondered too:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

Friso

will update the info in the next few mins....

info updated...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
3qaw8u
Username
Raaaaaaaandy
I get that GI makes it difficult for you to finish missions without spending cash but I haven't had one stardust drop from the Christmas elves around my airport in 3 days! That's like 60+ laterns used. Has anyone completed the santa mission WITHOUT spending green cash?!? If so, what is your secret?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I get that GI makes it difficult for you to finish missions without spending cash but I haven't had one stardust drop from the Christmas elves around my airport in 3 days! That's like 60+ laterns used. Has anyone completed the santa mission WITHOUT spending green cash?!? If so, what is your secret?

I can finish it, without anr greenies spend... But without my loyal neighbours it was not possible!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4zdhd4
Username
Pete Mitchell
Aero, I'm jealous. I havn't even been able to get a skating ring yet, let alone any of the other buildings. GI is getting pretty nuts with their events now. I remember I started playing during the easter event and was able to finish it. Now, fully leveled I havn't completed an event in some time.

Top Bottom