Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa mission android

Device
  1. Android
arrrghhhhhhhh........

my launch pad is dead. If I'm not on the internet (phone in airplane mode), then clicking it results in a pop-up stating "you need to be online to use this".

So when I connect and tap on the launch pad, nothing happens?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?? :cry:

thanxs Santa, really good update :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@jimmy21 this has happened to me, for some reason internet conectivity is not being acknowledged. Have patience it does connect and allows the normal launch process.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
arrrghhhhhhhh........

my launch pad is dead. If I'm not on the internet (phone in airplane mode), then clicking it results in a pop-up stating "you need to be online to use this".

So when I connect and tap on the launch pad, nothing happens?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?? :cry:

thanxs Santa, really good update :mad:

this is a test for your patience.. if you pass, you'll get gifts from santa.. :)

Device
  1. Android
still no space launch for me.

you know what patience gets me???

4 wax from the holloween shops today (2 times I got 2 each).......Go figure :rolleyes:

If Santa drops some coal in my stocking, that would be a friggin' improvement over the drop rate for some of these items. :D

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
still no space launch for me.

you know what patience gets me???

4 wax from the holloween shops today (2 times I got 2 each).......Go figure :rolleyes:

If Santa drops some coal in my stocking, that would be a friggin' improvement over the drop rate for some of these items. :D

jimmy21
don't mention the halloween wax! I STILL haven't got any, tho I spose I've sold 6 halloween now and I'm down to 4, guess my patience wasn't as good as yours!

Are everyone's elves really stingy? I think my star dust drop is about 1 in 8. That means I can do 2-3 flights to lapland a day. I don't see much point in finishing up the third sleigh hangar as my other two barely fly.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
X'mas shop is dropping a gift every day right now. That seems to be ok.
I wonder if there is anyone that had a sleigh cover dropped from Cyprus insteed of receiving from tdv the item seems to be very, very, very rare (flying with 2 airplanes to Cyprus at the moment, no drop at all)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
i have hit like 50 elves by now and ive got like 5 of each except the gift list. same thing happened to me with the WHEAT in the space mission. This happening to anyone else where they dont drop that ONE item?? GRRR

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
X'mas shop is dropping a gift every day right now. That seems to be ok.
I wonder if there is anyone that had a sleigh cover dropped from Cyprus insteed of receiving from tdv the item seems to be very, very, very rare (flying with 2 airplanes to Cyprus at the moment, no drop at all)

ive got a bunch of sleigh covers ... none being gifts .. i just cant get the flippin gift list!

Oh my god, my Santa mission suddenly completed when I am visiting neighbours. Now the elfs are all disappear and I cannot get the item to build my Skating Rink:(

I know there is glitch when the mission finish, so I did not finish task 2, building a Skating Rink. I just put it on my map and did not finish it(as I did not get enough item). My missions shows that task 1 and task 3 is completed. There is a glitch here even though I do not finish a Skating Rink.

Please pay attention to this glitch and do not get your collection until you have enough items to complete.

I just got a damn tree in this mission:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
i have hit like 50 elves by now and ive got like 5 of each except the gift list. same thing happened to me with the WHEAT in the space mission. This happening to anyone else where they dont drop that ONE item?? GRRR

Its the control wheel for me, I've only got 1 sleigh flying but I've 4/5 of each of the other items needed for more, oh t'is annoying me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Item drops for the hangers have not bee a problem for me, in fact I can still build a 4th hanger but will not bother. tdv sent me 8 Sleigh Covers but I only needed 2 at that time.
Elves are stingy, except with Old Lanterns, but I am stuggling on Stardust, and gifts and other collectable items. hungyauming if you want to finish the Ice Skating Rink I guess you need to buy the outstanding items with Greenies.

Item drops for the hangers have not bee a problem for me, in fact I can still build a 4th hanger but will not bother. tdv sent me 8 Sleigh Covers but I only needed 2 at that time.
Elves are stingy, except with Old Lanterns, but I am stuggling on Stardust, and gifts and other collectable items. hungyauming if you want to finish the Ice Skating Rink I guess you need to buy the outstanding items with Greenies.

I will not spend greenies on this, one item is 8 greenies, too expensive. This suck GI.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I too need the sleigh covers and sleigh oil, but not rushing on that as I don't have enough free real estate to build the ice runway. I am waiting for a land sale (please GI repeat the land sale!!!!) so I can buy enough land to build all the things I need. By the way guys, do you need a separate hangar for each sleigh? I have like 4 sleighs in my warehouse but don't see myself building 4 hangars.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I too need the sleigh covers and sleigh oil, but not rushing on that as I don't have enough free real estate to build the ice runway. I am waiting for a land sale (please GI repeat the land sale!!!!) so I can buy enough land to build all the things I need. By the way guys, do you need a separate hangar for each sleigh? I have like 4 sleighs in my warehouse but don't see myself building 4 hangars.

yes, you need a hangar for each sleigh.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I will not spend greenies on this, one item is 8 greenies, too expensive. This suck GI.
Yes and no about the situation as it is similar to other quests where if you complete it it shuts down actions which will lead to completion of collections or buildings without paying with greenies.
I bit the bullet and spent 16 greenies to complete the Ice Skating Rink.
The reason was simple, my game was unplayable where I could no longer move on the board. I could not gamble on GI putting out an update to fix this and once it was confirmed that it would remove a mission and keep the Elves I decided to buy the remaining two items. The choice was mine but it meant I could keep playing the game and try to finish the quest.

Top Bottom