Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa mission android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
As if they couldn't have found a better place to drop the snowballs and icicles from. Egypt??? Really??? I'm sure that's the first place on earth I'd look for them!!!
At least they got it right that Santa is from Lapland and not the North Pole.
I might just have a slight advantage with this missions, since I'm from the country Santa is from.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Has anyone tried selling the launch pad? And if you can sell it, can you rebuild it? Just thinking about the space I need to clear for the ice runway, and I don't want to have to sell too many hangars, but want to be able to launch rockets in the future, thanks

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Device
  1. Android
With all this snow crap and VERY LARGE neighbour icons... my game seems to be very slow or just too much lag!!! (even on a dual core phone!!)

yeah....my Samsung SII Skyrocket has transformed to steamroller speed. Extremely annoying.

On the bright side, my phone is now an excellent hand warmer. o_O

jimmy21

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
stevel2606 no drops from my x'mas shop during the first day :(
Bought it, because I really miss my special buildings from my old city, this one is a nice replica.

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
i was following the missions from Santa and something strange happened. i had already sent planes to San Francisco and Sydney, as well as Sleigh Oil to neighbours.

when i built the Sleigh Hangar, i had no items. from neighbours, i received multiple items, i had a total of three of each of Sleigh Oil, Heaters and Red Paint. i also received one Sleigh Cover from a plane. when i finished the Sleigh missions from Santa, i received 2 Sleigh Covers, 2 Sleigh Oil and 2 Heaters. but when i looked at the Sleigh Hangar, there were 2 Sleigh Covers and 4 of the other three items ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Great info.
So there is the option to sell Launch Pad to build Santa stuff, and rebuild Launch Pad later.
Just be careful that the option may disappear on the next update.
I think it's very likely it will disappear, I'm hoping another half price sale comes along for expansions soon, would have enough room then

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I think it's very likely it will disappear

Not sure about that. I started all over again and I get some of the tasks from older missions and some not. I do have to do the tasks for space mission (started after the mission was over) and the brazilian one, so it's not entirely deleted (yet).

Top Bottom