Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post a picture (screenshot) of the completion page or of the reward.
rock the sky 2018.jpg

Well done. The fact that there are only 2 of you who have posted says a lot!
Wel i did have one advantage i stocked up last year on those tags and wistle i started out with 600 whistles left over from last year and had 152 tags to help me start smoothly gues il be stocking up for the next one too

When i see the notification that someone post here i thought he complete the event i came to give him/her the award then i found is normal post or reply :facepalm: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
I remember in 2016 i was chat with someone in event reward thread and that time @Gt city told us dont post or chat in this thread (event thread) after i became a Mod i feel what they feel and understand why because guys sometime we miss to award a players and its happen many times before and we have to go back pages to read every thing and this took time from the staff you can post a message as congrats but dont reply please its really hard for us to follow if there is many players posting.
If every one see you post and reply then the other members will do the same imagine that what will happen :whistle:
So please keep it easy for us to help and reward others.
My respect to all of you :oops::shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom