Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2017 event Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
20170719_141650.jpg

done, send me an invite for your game, it was removed when you went offline for a while.
Invite sent - thanks! I'm working my way through all my previous neighbors.

Apparently my backup was corrupted, lost my neighbors when GI stepped in to help. :D:D:D So far, I've got nearly 1/2 of my old neighbors back, plus some nice new ones. At least I didn't lose any progress in the game, and the 100 item limit was removed immediately.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi! Is this the right place to ask for the rock the stars badge? Sorry, but it's the first forum I join... (newbies )... also, I tried to upload the photo, but it says is too big to process... anyone knows how to shrink a screenshot on iPad?
I am usually doing this via computer (uploading the pictures).

Hi! Is this the right place to ask for the rock the stars badge? Sorry, but it's the first forum I join... (newbies )... also, I tried to upload the photo, but it says is too big to process... anyone knows how to shrink a screenshot on iPad?
After you take the screen shot paste it in Paint (its in windows free) check the attached photo i post
paint.jpg

After you paste screen shot in Paint go to file click it and choose save as then click on JPEG thats it.
Upload here by choose upload file bottom and choose full images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom