1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Resource Bases and Hi-Tech Plants - boxes sideways

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Blue Aero, 17 June 2018.

1. I just noticed today that the boxes that show the number of items that are ready are now turned sideways for both the Hi-Tech Plants and the Resource Bases.

2. Yes! Finally someone who noticed it! :LOL: I've been pulling my hair due to this, because the boxes looked so skewed. :p

The boxes seem fine when you open the game, but if you leave it open and keep tapping those boxes when they got items, they rotate a bit each time, leaving them on the side after a few rounds with tapping. If you fully exit the game, the boxes reset back to normal position. I do wonder what will happen when they fully rotate? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: 17 June 2018
    ryder and Blue Aero like this.
  3. AC sideways box.png

4. You're right! I closed and re-opened the game and now they are right side up. Usually I close the game but had left it open last night and noticed this when I started playing this morning. How long has this been happening? Now I'm going to leave it open and see how much they end up rotating to :D

5. Oh my god. That screenshot of the box...
    I am not really sure when, but I started noticing it a few updates after the helicopters and buildings were introduced in game.

6. ryder

ryder Active Member

Android
    04jxy6kb
    ryder

This has been happening for months. However, if you play continuously for 10 hours, the boxes fully rotate and you get 10 greenies reward.

SactoDave and Blue Aero like this.
  7. You’re aware that after that statement someone WILL try and even dare to open a ticket afterwards? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ryder, nick6901 and Blue Aero like this.
  8. :D :D I won't fall for that one. Ticket already opened :D (Just kidding! :p )

9. ryder

ryder Active Member

Android
    04jxy6kb
    ryder

Well if they do try it, they've too much time on their hands. However, I think a 10 greenie Box Rotator Bonus sounds like a great idea.

Blue Aero and SactoDave like this.