1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Resource Base Collect Button Not Working

Discussion in 'Helicopter Bugs and Issues' started by Captain WH Rollins, 7 January 2018.

1. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    For some reason the collect button for collecting the Gear and Senor gift items is not working, although it does work when collecting the Microcircuit and Varnish gift items. This problem started this morning, the first time since the helicopter update was issued. I would be very interested to know if there are other forum members who are experiencing this problem.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

2. With me work fine but are you using mouse or tap by finger ?

3. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I normally use a mouse, just easier, and have also tried finger tapping - still not working as stated before. Fortunately, it is not life and death.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Husam likes this.
  4. I use mouse and i bought new one because the old mouse in this game not working good and sometimes cannot click and get items of course the reason is in this game i clicking too much on the mouse and very fast.

5. Is working fine with the mouse or finger tap.

Husam likes this.
  6. :LOL::LOL::LOL: I'm on my 4th mouse since I started playing this game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Too much clicking!

Husam likes this.
  7. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::LOL: i have another one in case if something wrong with this one.

8. killer

killer Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Check to see how many gear and sensors in your warehouse you could be on the 100 limit.

9. In that case you get the message that you will lose those items.

Husam likes this.
  10. Yes he is in a limit 100

11. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    No warning message received about the 100 limit, it does however seem to be working once again. I will keep an eye on it, many thanks.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

12. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I had a good look in my warehouse and checked the figures for all four items and have yet to reach the 100 limit, but I'm close to it. Anyhow, it is working once again, hopefully it will not happen again. Many thanks.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Husam likes this.