Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Reserve Hangar Question

If I upgrade my lvl 2 reserve hangar to lvl 3 does that give me an additional slot free? Or just increase the number of additional spots I can buy with greenies?

I haven't upgraded it because I am nowhere near having the greenies for this but it would be worth the 60k in coins if I get a 2nd slot without having to spend greenies.

Thanks!
No you don't get any free spot. You still need to pay greenies tp get extra spot.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
If I upgrade my lvl 2 reserve hangar to lvl 3 does that give me an additional slot free? Or just increase the number of additional spots I can buy with greenies?

I haven't upgraded it because I am nowhere near having the greenies for this but it would be worth the 60k in coins if I get a 2nd slot without having to spend greenies.

Thanks!

And, if i am not wrong, i believe that you should buy one slot while your reserve hangar is level 1 because the same slot is more expensive once your reserve hangar is level 2.
Someone can coroborate what I say ?

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
And, if i am not wrong, i believe that you should buy one slot while your reserve hangar is level 1 because the same slot is more expensive once your reserve hangar is level 2.
Someone can coroborate what I say ?
I cannot even remember upgrading my reserve hanger..... let alone remember if the slots became more expensive. Meanwhile, it really is worth spending the money for extra slots. My next one will only cost me 200 greenies. Such good value. (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cannot even remember upgrading my reserve hanger..... let alone remember if the slots became more expensive. Meanwhile, it really is worth spending the money for extra slots. My next one will only cost me 200 greenies. Such good value. (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ug, for a non paying player it will be while. I've got the powerful refinery (30), a tesla (30) and then desperately needed land expansion before I can consider spending the slowly earned greenies on the reserve hangar. I bought and sold more than my share of various planes even at my low level......

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Reserve Hangar is not really a good value, because it cost greens (open a slot) to save coins (not having to sell and buy the planes). Sure, if you're changing your fleet consist every day then it could be worth it, but ... not messing with the planes works even better : )
When my green supply was limited, Reserve Hangar was one of the lowers priorities. Stone Castles added much more to my game than the hangar.

Top Bottom