Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon Repair Base Upgrade

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I currently have a level 5 repair base with 4 free repair slots and am contemplating upgrading to level 6 repair base.

Obviously, you get one free repair slot anyway, but does anybody know if I will retain my 4 free repair slots if I upgrade or will I have to purchase them again?

Thanks.

I currently have a level 5 repair base with 4 free repair slots and am contemplating upgrading to level 6 repair base.

Obviously, you get one free repair slot anyway, but does anybody know if I will retain my 4 free repair slots if I upgrade or will I have to purchase them again?

Thanks.

On a similar note if I upgrade my lvl 2 repair base to lvl 3 does that give me an additional slot free? Or just increase the number of additional spots I can used greenies to open? I haven't upgraded it because I am nowhere near having the greenies for this but it would be worth the 60k if I get a 2nd slot without having to spend greenies.

No it does not give an additional slot, but the number of slots available increases and it allows repair of jets.

Wow, I must have had brain power issues here. :confused:(n):X3::banghead: My repair base is lvl 5 and no problems with it. I guess this is actually a new question (for a new thread?) regarding the reserve hanger. I will ask this in the AC questions area!!

Top Bottom