1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Repair Base H upgrade items

Discussion in 'Helicopter Building and Trading' started by Donralz, 17 December 2017.

1. Arggers

Arggers Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers-MstrPlan
    I'm in this position too. Dropping and rebuying will be my only option....or binning helicopters altogether. Shame you can't put the buildings in the warehouse though.

And also, I'm on Android and don't have an option to watch videos.

2. I try it with Dice and i will not repeat it again any bonuses in Helicopter the drop is so bad i spend some greenies and continue playing.

Last edited: 12 January 2018
    Speed likes this.
  3. Speed

Speed VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    PM for code
    Speed
    just takes a lot of patience and if you're busy flying excavation maps, you won't mind or you won't focus on the really bad drop rates of helicopter building materials :LOL:

I'd suggest that you fly to Iguazu Fall's only until you collect all the Repair Base H building requirements. I didn't have any breakdowns with all my flights to Iguazu Falls. If you fly other destinations, I think that's where it will breakdown and you'll get stuck or have to drop and buy a new one.

BTW you should be able to watch videos on android

4. Arggers

Arggers Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers-MstrPlan
    I was, but never collected them all - only have 1 of each item about 80 flights. :(
    If you fly other destinations, I think that's where it will breakdown and you'll get stuck or have to drop and buy a new one.[/QUOTE]
    Hmmm that might be the issue this time - I'd only just finished the Iguaza Falls and moved to the next...first flight
    I don't have an option :( (Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?)

5. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tebzairways
    when last did you buy greenies?

6. Arggers

Arggers Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers-MstrPlan
    "Buy", you say?
    Erm... :rolleyes:

Do you have to buy some first to unlock the videos?
    I've downloaded via Samsung, not Google Play. It's a pain to buy on that.

7. Teboho

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tebzairways
    No:facepalm: You don't buy videos!
    My experience has been everytime I buy greenies I loose my ability to watch videos although of late I'd get about 2 instead of the usual 5 or more.

8. Arggers

Arggers Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers-MstrPlan
    I didn't think you buy videos. But I've never bought greenies.

And there's no option to watch videos anywhere that I've found in my game. (ver 6.1.1)

9. Teboho

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tebzairways
    ...its a bug!

Arggers likes this.
  10. user bb

user bb Active Member

Windows PC
    20cldj77
    UB
    i did only Iguazu and it broke with no drops at all

going to drop and buy a new one

11. Sorry i mean i will not repeat it again edit my previous post :D

12. Speed

PM for code
    Speed
    are you sure you didn't accidentally send one to one of the other destinations? very easy to do if you don't use the favorite destinations tab. I just had my first breakdown flying to Angel Falls and that's after almost 200 flights to Iguazu Falls. I thought that Iguazu Falls wouldn't get any breakdowns being the first destination. but I also could be just really lucky because I wasn't running any bonuses to prevent breakdowns.

@Arggers This is a screenshot from my Android Fuel Ring account showing an option to watch videos for building materials.
    android videos.JPG

user bb, Husam and Dan like this.
  13. Is this only for Android or IOS also

14. Speed

PM for code
    Speed
    The videos? IOS can also watch videos for building materials

Husam likes this.
  15. I thought the IOS is different just a popup video and you will get greenies not this one. cool for windows only :finger: :finger: :ROFLMAO: with all my respect to every one Gi and the forum.

Speed likes this.
  16. Speed

PM for code
    Speed
    big disadvantage for windows players (n) I just upgraded my Resource Base using only videos on my iPad support game

Husam likes this.
  17. Arggers

Arggers Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    272ehvl7
    Arggers-MstrPlan
    I'll be honest, everything costs so much to upgrade now, I've probably got most things before I can afford it so simply don't notice! Have gone for the Repair base upgrade anyway, lets see what happens in..... FOUR DAYS? :eek::eek::wideyed::wideyed::nailbiting: