Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Repair Base H upgrade items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Anyone know where to get the upgrade items for the Level two Repair Base H (for Crossbills). I require two Rotor Balancers and 2 Platform Scales, but I have no idea how to get them.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203ax621
Username
brycei
They drop from Iguazú and rido falls I think
This is true, but very seldom. I have yet to have one drop. The problem is that, I think, you need a level 2 repair base to repair the crossbill helicopter, which is the one required to fly to those destinations.

Has anyone gotten stuck with a broken crossbill and been unable to repair? Any ways other than flights or greenies to get those items?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Interestingly, this has been on my mind, not wishing to get stuck with a broken helicopter until I'm able to repair it first. The options are somewhat limited to items drops, which are very rare, or to spend some green notes buying them, which does not appeal to me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

When the crossbill H broken drop it and buy new one if you dont want to spend greenies or use bonus maybe will help with drop.
My advice is dont fly crossbill H start to save the items you need it to fly .... save thousands of them and do your normal planes fly later send your crossbill and upgrade repair base.
Maybe there is free greenies from GI for the new year ;)

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
I am having the same problem. I don’t want to use my greenies so I will have to drop and buy the crossbill again. Thanks. I am missing something? How do you know you need repair base H before you start using crosshill helicopter? This is why I have gone wrong I didn’t realise you needed to level up the repair base beforehand. It doesn’t say when you buy the helicopter. TIA

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I am having the same problem. I don’t want to use my greenies so I will have to drop and buy the crossbill again. Thanks. I am missing something? How do you know you need repair base H before you start using crosshill helicopter? This is why I have gone wrong I didn’t realise you needed to level up the repair base beforehand. It doesn’t say when you buy the helicopter. TIA
It is the same with aeroplanes though? If you buy a falcon or whatever, you need to have upgraded your repair base in advance.

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Ahh ok. I don’t have a falcon yet. I have a giant plane that takes me to 7 planes but repair base 5 repairs it. I thought I bought a couple of planes to start with before I started leveling up repair bases, but it’s been a while since I got my first planes so I can’t remember. Thanks for the info

Windows players they are powerful and strong ;) they only spend greenies from real money :greedy: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, we are strong! :p:p:p We are powerful!! We will continue to advance and grow no matter what GI throws in our path. But, I'd be willing to be a little weaker and less powerful and be able to have access to videos! :D:D:D

Yes, we are strong! :p:p:p We are powerful!! We will continue to advance and grow no matter what GI throws in our path. But, I'd be willing to be a little weaker and less powerful and be able to have access to videos! :D:D:D
:ROFLMAO: we deserve that videos ;) why not after these years hope 2018 will be the best for us (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
So I thought of trying to get the building materials for Repair Base H by flying to Iguazu Fall's at the same time I was flying Excavation Maps with Dice active. and I also just tried to get them without Dice active. I didn't speed up any Helicopter flights and here are my results:

with Dice = 4 drops: 3 Rotor Balancer and 1 Platform Scale, after around 54 or more flights
without Dice = Zero drops for building materials, after around 48 or more flights

it seemed to help a little with Dice active, personally I don't think it's worth buying or using up a Dice bonus just for building materials, but if you're flying Excavation Maps, might as well send your Crossbills to try and collect building materials.

Top Bottom