Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red pad supplies

OK, I was wondering were do you get your red pad supplies?

As I see from the threads places like Jiquan & Plesesk are hardly ever mentioned which is understandable considering the hardware and time to invest in gathering these supplies. Also I am aware that planetariums are also a source however with the number of possible outcomes from them I tend to doubt that these above mentioned sources are the only area to stock on supplies.

So,
Where do you get your supplies?
What other trick you have up your sleeve that ensures you are always well stocked up?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
OK, I was wondering were do you get your red pad supplies?

As I see from the threads places like Jiquan & Plesesk are hardly ever mentioned which is understandable considering the hardware and time to invest in gathering these supplies. Also I am aware that planetariums are also a source however with the number of possible outcomes from them I tend to doubt that these above mentioned sources are the only area to stock on supplies.

So,
What other trick you have up your sleeve that ensures you are always well stocked up?
Space.gif

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
So @PhactorPhil , buying a jumbo and a giant would be a good investment...?(n)
No, not at all. Lunar module and lunar rover are not available from any sources other than Planetariums. Flights may get you ahead in telescopes, but it doesn't do you any good without modules and rovers.

And as you can tap 60 Planetariums a day, you'll need number of flights of similar order to make a meaningful contribution. 1-2 flights per day won't change anything.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I find myself going to neighbours for the majority of my space launch items. I target Training Centres, Planetariums, and Cosmic Fuel supply depots as a priority, then any other space building (mission control, launch pads) using all my neighbour visits on these buildings. This gives me a good daily haul, allowing an average of 4 or 5 launch packs per day. At my level I think you have to be realistic about how much you can gather - I aim to make 2 or 3 spaceship launches a week, and this seems to be working well. I focus a lot on alliance missions, and if the mission is Baikonur, I fly over 200 missions per week.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
So,
Honestly, for red launch kits I click on friends' planetariums and it's that simple. I also click on friends' training centers because I find lab notebooks (for green and blue launches) to be harder to find than red kit items. I also fly regularly to Cape Canaveral, again in pursuit of lab notebooks.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Honestly, for red launch kits I click on friends' planetariums and it's that simple. I also click on friends' training centers because I find lab notebooks (for green and blue launches) to be harder to find than red kit items. I also fly regularly to Cape Canaveral, again in pursuit of lab notebooks.
ı visit my neighbours platenırum everyday but ı have only 1 kits daily. is it simple ?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
ı visit my neighbours platenırum everyday but ı have only 1 kits daily. is it simple ?
How many neighbors can you visit, how many of them have planetariums, and how many planetariums do they have?

I have more than 12 neighbors with planetariums. Some only have 1 or 2, some have 4 or more. If a neighbor has many planetariums and training center I usually click 3 training centers and 2 planetariums. I probably click on 20-30 planetariums a day, and a similar number of training centers.

Some people suspect that you should alternate clicks on planetariums with clicks on other buildings such as Training Center. That might give better drop rates on planetariums.

Over time you can get more kits. After you do launches for a while you will get Rocket Gardens in your town. That also helps to complete the collection to get launch kits. Also as you get more hearts you can visit more neighbors each day.

@AshPort hello, I add you some days ago, I am new and have some questions. First I have launched green and blue but I dont know how to join another players launches. How I identify who is launching and olso I want to add another members but where do I shoud @ them??? Or how I send PM to then where is that option and finally how to post when something here? Is in star new conversation? Thank you.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
@Jair Alexander
1st - when you click on players profile it will bring up a box, click "start a conversation"

2nd - when you click on green or blue launches, if your neighbours have a launch then it will appear, click on join

3rd - click on the thread for when a launch is starting, and ask if you can request them to join, most if not all will agree

good luck

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
How many neighbors can you visit, how many of them have planetariums, and how many planetariums do they have?

I have more than 12 neighbors with planetariums. Some only have 1 or 2, some have 4 or more. If a neighbor has many planetariums and training center I usually click 3 training centers and 2 planetariums. I probably click on 20-30 planetariums a day, and a similar number of training centers.

Some people suspect that you should alternate clicks on planetariums with clicks on other buildings such as Training Center. That might give better drop rates on planetariums.

Over time you can get more kits. After you do launches for a while you will get Rocket Gardens in your town. That also helps to complete the collection to get launch kits. Also as you get more hearts you can visit more neighbors each day.
ı can 10 neighbours visit everyday. ı have many neighbours who have planeturum and training center. ı always tıck 3 planeturum 2 training center. ı dont have ınfrerad telescope for start red launch and last 2 days stıll dont have. ı need only 1 collectible item for rocket garden. after ı have it maybe ı wont have this problem. good luck

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
@onurkübra I started flying to Jiuquan 2 days ago, and I got 2 collections from 28 flights. So if you have enough Lunar Rovers and Lunar Modules, it's not a bad idea to fly to Jiuquan in my opinion. It does cost quite a bit of fuel, but you get plenty from the fuel rings daily. If you're also low on lunar modules, maybe you should start tapping some Cosmic Fuel stations in between the planetariums.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
@onurkübra I started flying to Jiuquan 2 days ago, and I got 2 collections from 28 flights. So if you have enough Lunar Rovers and Lunar Modules, it's not a bad idea to fly to Jiuquan in my opinion. It does cost quite a bit of fuel, but you get plenty from the fuel rings daily. If you're also low on lunar modules, maybe you should start tapping some Cosmic Fuel stations in between the planetariums.
ı fly to jiuquan 6 times per a day with 2 plane. ı complated 3 times too.ı have other kit for start red launch. everyday ı tapping 2 training center 3 planeturum my neighbours. ı need one collectible item for rocket garden. cause of that my priority is red launch.

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
ı fly to jiuquan 6 times per a day with 2 plane. ı complated 3 times too.ı have other kit for start red launch. everyday ı tapping 2 training center 3 planeturum my neighbours. ı need one collectible item for rocket garden. cause of that my priority is red launch.
just take your time, Rome wasn't built in a day ;)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
This game is designed to make us "lust" after the next possible achievement - and therefore spend money to enhance our game. I do spend money, but I try and seriously restrict the monthly spend. That means I sit and wait to get the improvements now - I dont spend greenies accelerating them. @onurkübra it sounds like you are "lusting" for more space stuff - maybe you need more patience or you will make GIS too rich :sneaky::shifty:

Top Bottom