Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

RE:Meteorological Lab

D

Deleted member 5399

Someone had mentioned before if this was really worth building as we were able to gift the items needed for weather-related issues.
Having built mine already, I discovered prior to the last update it could not be sold, nor stored in the warehouse. However I found now I can sell it.
Anyone have other frozen in place buildings that could not be sold before, and they too now can be sold or stored?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I wouldve agreed about the meteorological lab.....until yesterday. Meteorological labs are great if you have a game where trading is restricted and you have to find another way to get weather items. Instead of trading, I just build items as I need them, and I also dont need to build a weather station if I dont want to. Its not practical because it got released too late, but if it came out when weather was introduced, they would be absolutely vital

Top Bottom