Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

RE: AC WIKIA

D

Deleted member 5399

Whomever created the wikia site is so far behind in updating new buildings and items needed.
I think the site is on verge of being sold or something because I forgot my password and tried to get reset link sent to me and the button does not work.
It was a really good idea to start with but whomever did create the site should have followed through.
Like I only see town halls and such going up to level 6, maybe to 8 and it stops.
No pharm companies listed, woodshops etc even put on there.
Sad.
Maybe @Gt city can create a specific thread here. A permanent posting for all to view.

Whomever created the wikia site is so far behind in updating new buildings and items needed.
I think the site is on verge of being sold or something because I forgot my password and tried to get reset link sent to me and the button does not work.
It was a really good idea to start with but whomever did create the site should have followed through.
Like I only see town halls and such going up to level 6, maybe to 8 and it stops.
No pharm companies listed, woodshops etc even put on there.
Sad.
Maybe @Gt city can create a specific thread here. A permanent posting for all to view.
I know that @Wired Parrott has contributed a lot to the AC Wikia site lately. I've seen several others from this forum also contributing.

@KenDuckySmith I'm not sure where you are looking but the town hall page goes to level 11.
The main things missing are some of the destinations for higher level planes and adventure/alliance
map destinations. This also includes buildings/collections that may be awarded from those destinations.
It can be a bit time consuming to do, so I only do it when I have something useful to add and have the time.
The actual creator of it has not been around for quite some time though he originally added mass amounts of
info. I do highly doubt he is trying to sell it as these are not really commodities with value as far as the
individual wikis are concerned.
Also the password reset would be from fandom/wikia not anything the creator of the airportcity wikia did.
I would suggest looking here and if needed use the form to contact them. http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact/account-issue

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Anybody a Wikia expert here ? I'm having trouble locating some templates there.

I am not an expert, but do add, update and edit the airportcity wiki whenever I see something missing or needing updating - and I would encourage anyone else to do the same - what is it you are trying to do?

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
I am not an expert, but do add, update and edit the airportcity wiki whenever I see something missing or needing updating - and I would encourage anyone else to do the same - what is it you are trying to do?
I thought I'd dip my toes into the waters and try something very simple - there were no pages for some of the upper levels, so I tried to create them, thinking, how hard could it be ? just copy the code from the previous level and make a few minor changes. But then realized it was based on some template, so I used that to make the minor changes. What I am stuck on is the bottom navigation links. For example, if you are on the page for Level 65 and up, how do you make the link to the next page in the series ? I managed a workaround for the page for Level 70, but I don't like it. I'd rather that it be in the same style as for the levels below 65. Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom