Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Questions for Free2play

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
if he has time (no tags as I like kittens)...... Just some questions...

1 Why is your picture on the forum always so sad?
2 As half of europe has holidays: Where do you and your colleagues spend your holidays?
3 Do you play a game in your free time? If so, what game do you like to play?
4 How many languages do you speak?

GI related questions....
1 On how many different devices do you test updates before released? (As there are many android devices)
2 How old is the oldest device you have for testing?
3 How do you do the translations for the games?

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
if he has time (no tags as I like kittens)...... Just some questions...

1 Why is your picture on the forum always so sad?
2 As half of europe has holidays: Where do you and your colleagues spend your holidays?
3 Do you play a game in your free time? If so, what game do you like to play?
4 How many languages do you speak?

GI related questions....
1 On how many different devices do you test updates before released? (As there are many android devices)
2 How old is the oldest device you have for testing?
3 How do you do the translations for the games?
Great questions @flip123!!!!! :) Hope this new update goes smooth :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Great questions @flip123

As this is a forum about Airport City, I have a couple question, how does free2play see the game progressing in say 2/3/4 years time? What new features will it have? What new planes will be taking off?

I know this is a long way off but but it would be nice to know what ideas free2play has

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
One More question

Will gifts that we send to neighbors will increase???
20 per day is very very low..

We all have 300+ neighbors
So at least 50 gifts should be done..

Hope we hear some good news about it :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
maybe we should try to keep this with fun/interesting questions and not a secret new wishlist for the game as we and he already has that (see the other threads).

What would you like to know about....
how they choose the destinations, how they choose reward buildings..., etc etc etc

(yes @Robby Kusuma , why not jakarta)

Device
  1. Android
maybe we should try to keep this with fun/interesting questions and not a secret new wishlist for the game as we and he already has that (see the other threads).

how they choose the destinations, how they choose reward buildings..., etc etc etc

Maybe they are learning....... So they can choose what collections and building will be for the reward.

And they should give is windmill for Amsterdam.

Device
  1. Android

Maybe they are learning....... So they can choose what collections and building will be for the reward.

And they should give us windmill for Amsterdam.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Maybe this has already been asked, but I can't find an answer to it so I will ask. Was Dave's interview with Ivan ever posted or any of those questions? I don't think Dave is active anymore (I don't know where he went), but some of the interview questions were very good. Just curious as to what ever happened to the interview.

Dave is active and visiting everyday now but during the month of June and part of July, he had some personal business to attend and could not be available.

As to the questions, dave is chasing after Ivan to get the answers and hopefully it will be posted shortly.

Dave is active and visiting everyday now but during the month of June and part of July, he had some personal business to attend and could not be available.

As to the questions, dave is chasing after Ivan to get the answers and hopefully it will be posted shortly.

I just visited Dave's airport and it still had the neighbor away message??? (n)

Top Bottom