Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Quest

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
johnboy412000
I have a quest that says "Print business cards for Jennifer in the newspaper building2. Now when I click the Show me button it takes me to the screen where my neighbours are ? and there's a few tabs at the top.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I have a quest that says "Print business cards for Jennifer in the newspaper building2. Now when I click the Show me button it takes me to the screen where my neighbours are ? and there's a few tabs at the top.
You either need to just visit the specified number of neighbour's newspaper buildings (with a typewriter on top) or collect business card drops. Once you have clicked on one of their buildings, click it again and it will show you whether there are any drops.

There's one in Madlen Airborn on the first row of the city, just to the left of the airport area.

Top Bottom