Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Adventure Quest for The Louvre

I usually save up to 500 and then go. However, with me moving on to bigger planes, definitely need to save for longer now. I like his idea though....and I think I may do just that; except I would split it over two weekends to get all 5 maps done. Thank you @Davescharf ....now I just hope to have the patience to save that many f20s :LOL:

You’re welcome - it’s not patience as much as a lack of huge blocks of time to run maps so it builds up. I have had a couple times where I only fly one or two maps but that’s usually when I’m on a real airplane traveling for work.

When we went to FL for the adoption a couple months ago I burned 16,000 units of fuel to get 3 stars on a PPD alliance destination. Trying to do 500 flights in a few hours was crazy and my iPad battery was screaming at me.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You’re welcome - it’s not patience as much as a lack of huge blocks of time to run maps so it builds up. I have had a couple times where I only fly one or two maps but that’s usually when I’m on a real airplane traveling for work.

When we went to FL for the adoption a couple months ago I burned 16,000 units of fuel to get 3 stars on a PPD alliance destination. Trying to do 500 flights in a few hours was crazy and my iPad battery was screaming at me.
Yup thats why I only do map runs at home while plugged in. I have very chill weekends (no wife and kids to worry about at the moment :D), so I can get errands done and schedule a 6 hour block of time to get the maps done. I can only do 2 or 3 at a time though, and it's extremely exhausting. With me saving up for fuel, it takes the same amount of length anyway. I also have a strong hypothesis that my drop rate is worse than average, so I have to burn even more fuel than most. That's why I went with your high number

Top Bottom