Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
This thread for those who like to join me in the launch party here we can discuss how its work, i have a lot neighbors some they already my team in private thread always support me and some from the main forum so i would like contact both of you guys and see who will join in this space party.
Thanks for you.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: LAX

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Would love to join in and be part of the weekend launch, most likely towards the back of the queue, due to poor resources, and would be limited to just a few flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

We can start from friday i think chance to every one to save more prep also those they are busy or vacation maybe they will log in today tomorrow some they login in week end guys its one event for us this year we should do it perfect help how much we can who want to start from today he/she can but dont waste your QLs we can active 5 QLs or more we do 2 team each team there is leader it will take 1 or 2 hours we finish the event (y)
Who want first place this we leave it for the day we start lets wait for more players to join this thread and see what will happen.
Thank you very much guys by the way my game name Husam will be the starter i will edit first post to add the code so any one can send request (y)

Last edited:

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Welcome
This thread for those who like to join me in the week end launch party here we can discuss how its work, i have a lot neighbors some they already my team in private thread always support me and some from the main forum so i would like contact both of you guys and see who will join in this space party.
Thanks for you.
giphy.gif

Husam 20ttc611 will be the starter because this account have my all my neighbors from private and public i hope every one agree and if not i will let other players to lead its my pleasure.
WOULD YOU MIND ME ADDING YOU AS A NEIGHBOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom