Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Propeller aircraft

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi everyone. Wondering if anyone could shed some light on the following question?
Do I need to retain the small propeller driven aircraft as well as the sparrow helicopter if all flights have been completed and are at expert level?
I need more space but want to wait for the next land expansion event.

Kind Regards.
J

You could always remove one of your three runways, the level 2, for example, which would free up some land for other things in your game site. Just a suggestion.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi everyone. Wondering if anyone could shed some light on the following question?
Do I need to retain the small propeller driven aircraft as well as the sparrow helicopter if all flights have been completed and are at expert level?
I need more space but want to wait for the next land expansion event.

Kind Regards.
J
No you don't need to retain them you can always sell them, but knowing G! with their tendencies to throw curved balls just make sure that you always have coins in hand just in case an event that God forbode requires helicopters suddenly surfaces from nowhere...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Do I have to wait 24 hrs for a launch to complete before starting/joining another?
Sorry if this seems silly. I’m new to space travel
Yes. Space flights cannot be sped up after they are launched. Flight time can be shorter than 24h if one or more participants has QL activated (recognizable by a green-purple logo in their avatar), but typically it takes 24h to bring a flight back. Only after it is completed you can start a new one.

Top Bottom