Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Progress without Real Money.... NOT

Screenshot_20190506-220029_Airport City.jpg
Playing for 8 months... 0£ spent in total... you only need patience ... that's the keyword

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I applaud anyone who can play Airport City without spending any real cash. I have support accounts that have progressed without a penny spent on them, and I am proud to have kept them going that way. But.

I work about 70 hours per week - I do not have time to sit in front of my game for hours making it work for free. And so I progress my main game by regularly buying green cash and taking out a monthly subscription. But that is my choice, and I think it is money well spent - bottle of whisky £23 (UK£) or £17 for gold subscription. Or maybe working all those hours each week I will buy both - but sleep a lot cos I am always tired. :ROFLMAO:

I applaud anyone who can play Airport City without spending any real cash. I have support accounts that have progressed without a penny spent on them, and I am proud to have kept them going that way. But.

I work about 70 hours per week - I do not have time to sit in front of my game for hours making it work for free. And so I progress my main game by regularly buying green cash and taking out a monthly subscription. But that is my choice, and I think it is money well spent - bottle of whisky £23 (UK£) or £17 for gold subscription. Or maybe working all those hours each week I will buy both - but sleep a lot cos I am always tired. :ROFLMAO:
I play about 1.5 hours a day... 1/2 in the morning and about an hour in the evening... so business is not affected, and neither social life ... and I rather buy Lagavulin than greenies

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I play about 1.5 hours a day... 1/2 in the morning and about an hour in the evening... so business is not affected, and neither social life ... and I rather buy Lagavulin than greenies
Laphroaig is my favourite - nice and peaty, bites the back of your throat. Kind of reminds me of getting older - more pain, but more gain. :D

Top Bottom