Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Progress without Real Money.... NOT

Can you progress without spending real money? The game is impossible. It is brilliant, you can't progress without spending money or dragging your friends into it ( The creator to hehas to be rich! and of course Facebook profits ) . It takes forever to play. Who has this much time? I play constantly since I have free time, but I can only imagine what it must be like for the average player.
I mean I play constantly...Since getting my new EPIC S2 on sprint late in March, I have played at least 300 total hrs or more.
I have spent money...... over and over..... still not getting anywhere, they still want more.
I am at level 29 and have learned a few tricks.
Only recently started visiting and adding friends on Android. Still alot to learn
please be my neighbor I would love to help you save $ never pay for an Android game to progress!!!!
More Later

yeah it does seem to take forever, only at level 14 and there is no way im spending real money to get stuff, not got much patience either so if it gets to the point where ive had enough ill just delete the app

ill have a look for the said topics for help

I am level 35 without using any real money or glitches. However I have spent so much time on the game that my teenage kids are trying interventions- getting me onto better games. I used roads wisely and carefully calculated most profitable buildings and flights and got a fair bit of money by people adding me after I wrote on forums. I am amlkhd-"Peter -itemI need ".Can't say it has been a great game though and soon I'm moving on to another game.

Not a single penny spent on the game, and I have progressed to Lvl 33, liked meikle's statement, use your limited resources wisely and make the best out of it, there's no way u can't succeed in this game.
Now I reckon the game is becoming too much monotonous, and I would say that items from the flights are just too seldom(probably game developers don't understand the meaning of SELDOM; VERY SELDOM ;))
But in a nutshell, worth a time pass.
Cheers to the AIRPORT CITY !!!

Level 57... 134 stars... not a dime spent!
Screenshot_20181204-223247_Airport City.jpg

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I just checked my history, level 2 and 3 reached Feb 27. 2016
Reached level 50 in November 2016
Tower 11 built, Town Hall 11 will be kicked off day after tomorrow, Terminal 11, all items collected, just need to save coins accordingly.
Now in level 80, 343 stars.
Nothing spent at all, just a lot of patince and time.

Where do you find your history?

Can you progress without spending real money? The game is impossible. It is brilliant, you can't progress without spending money or dragging your friends into it ( The creator to hehas to be rich! and of course Facebook profits ) . It takes forever to play. Who has this much time? I play constantly since I have free time, but I can only imagine what it must be like for the average player.
I mean I play constantly...Since getting my new EPIC S2 on sprint late in March, I have played at least 300 total hrs or more.
I have spent money...... over and over..... still not getting anywhere, they still want more.
Only recently started visiting and adding friends on Android. Still alot to learn
please be my neighbor I would love to help you save $ never pay for an Android game to progress!!!!
More Later
I have 2 accounts i did not spend any money from a years and they are supporting my launches and i am telling you if i have a time to play with those accounts i will make my city very big and i have a greens more than 200 and i have stock of fuel thousands just i am waiting my kids to finish school and i will teach them the game... so its possible to play the game for a years without spend any real money but you to play daily.

More Later

I've been playing fuel4nites as a launch support game and alliance support game for over 2 years. I've not spent any real $$$ on it, although I have spent money on my other games I'm level 73 with 202 stars, and have a whopping 39 greens. So yes, with pattience, it can be done.
fuel4nites.JPG

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I see, thanks @uschu and @Madge59230
Looks like it's just dumped all my achievements from 2 years into 3 days last month - I went up 50 game levels and 9 rep levels in one day! Not sure where 51-71 are though?
Ah well.

Anyhoo - long and short is that I've spent no more than £5 on the game, apart from Google Rewards redemptions.

Top Bottom