Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Problem with oil!

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
As i am trying to save oil for my first try to finish meso America i see that after doing The maths i dont have anything het.
In other words it takes me really long to get much fuel.
I dont speed anything up now.

Any advice?? Because now it takes forever. Imagine when i want to do a second try for another destination.

We've all faced that dilemma when we started flying for maps. There are only 3 solutions.

1. You don't speed up but fly as many planes to the destination at once and wait for them to return as a normal flight. Activate a golden dice at the end to jncerase the chance of a drop. This option depends on the size of you fleet of jets or Turbo props. Activate a dice for just 2 mins is a waste of a dice, but a choice.

2. Save F20. Put it in your signature that that's what you want. Be patient. Could take a while, depending on you calculations. Personally strict minimum is 100 barrels of f20.

3. Start a 2nd account and join a fuel ring. You give 20 f20 a day, but you receive as well. Theoretically that's 140 in a week, but in reality itll be less. It all adds up fast.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
1. I have 2 turbo props. So that is not much.
To get a bigger fleet it cost a lot of money to upgrade the control tower.

2.100 in Total So that is 2000. My calculations for 100 flights i need 5000 oil.

3. Not sure how to make a second One, as i just had problems with putting my game on my new phone.

Fuel rings are mostly full. And i also need a lot other things to receive like flightcatering.

As i am trying to save oil for my first try to finish meso America i see that after doing The maths i dont have anything het.
In other words it takes me really long to get much fuel.
I dont speed anything up now.

Any advice?? Because now it takes forever. Imagine when i want to do a second try for another destination.
All these maps i buy it with 2000 coins each from 2 years up to now i am still buying
Excavations: Mescoamerica
Excavations: Ancient Rome
Excavations: Stonehenge
Excavations: Ancient Egypt
Excavations: Ancient World
Excavations: Southern Europe
Excavations: Scandinavia
Excavations: Eastern Europe
Excavations: Oceania
Excavations: Western Europe
Excavations: New World
Excavations: Mesopotamia
Excavations: Ancient Africa
Excavations: Ancient India
Excavations: Ancient China
Excavations: North America
I send my planes normal without any speed fuel and i did not use any bonuses and i get all the maps.
Just send your planes and complete the 3 star or 100 flights then if you did not get all the maps use a bonus.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
True i do that.
But when u fly to for exempel chichen itza. Its only valid for 6 hours. So then u have to speed up to complete many flights

Top Bottom