Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Powerful Delta plane stuck/missing

Device
  1. Android
Username
Ac
Hi there. Anyone else facing the same problem? Right after installing the helicopter updates, my powerful Delta plane went missing. I found it in storage, but with a 'show' button. Nothing happens when I click the show button. Same thing on the hangar.
I cannot sell the plane or the hangar.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171210-084002.jpg
    Screenshot_20171210-084002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Device
  1. Android
Username
Ac
Hi there. Anyone else facing the same problem? Right after installing the helicopter updates, my powerful Delta plane went missing. I found it in storage, but with a 'show' button. Nothing happens when I click the show button. Same thing on the hangar.
I cannot sell the plane or the hangar.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171210-095731.jpg
    Screenshot_20171210-095731.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 115
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ajincb
Username
BigVector
Free2Play

After the new update the problem persists. I have two Delta planes seemlingly stuck in the hangar. Can’t access both of those hangars and in storage the planes say “show”.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Ac
Thanks Husam, I've already contacted GI support a few days ago and they are still trying to resolve it. So will just wait a bit more.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jfihqp
Username
MarekOsw
Hi,
any news? I am in identical situation, it's turboprop plane in my case, but due to the plane being locked, I am missing one of my plane slots for over a month. I contacted GI support, even asked them to delete all my turboprops - it would be cheaper for me to re-buy all turboprops than keep one hangar out of work for few weeks.

Top Bottom