Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Posting what you need in your signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban
Hi,
I need some help with things to complete buildings: Terminal lvl 5, Rep. Base lvl 4, Fuel station lvl 2, Mission control center lvl 1 and Dute free shop lvl 1.

Game Name: sebban
Friend Code: ak7f9qw
Operating System: Android
Game Status: Level 33 - stars: 49, Hearts: 6

Item need:
2xAirconditoner, 1xSteelFrame, 2xLasercutter, 1xLiningPlate, 2xAmperemeter, 3xArchiveBox, 1xWhiteBoard, 3xErgonomicChair, 2xSmokeDetector, 3xServerRack

Item I can send:
Fluoresecent lamp, Yagi-Uda antenna, Passenger (5), Fuel catalyst, Bathtowel, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit glass, Generator, Great shots, Landing lamp, Dispatcher Control, Handling Line, Fuel (20), Video wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Textbook, Filled candies, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Wide-angel Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packing machine, Navigation Module, City model, Fuel House, Altimeter, Spare propeller, Diecer, Air Vent Filter.

Thanks for reply and help :)
/Sebban

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have done it. I got seriously problems with my city to. I had wrote to support, i don't have any vulcano and other events in my map. Do you have some tips to fix it?
I read somewhere in your text "notife me" in asking of friend, where i do that?

/ Sebban :)
Not sure about that function, will check and let you know.

About game: did you apdate to latest update? What version of game do you play? You can see that on startup screen of the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban
@Sebban Your friend code is an outdated code, which is why people can't add you. I believe android friend codes start with 04. Go to the google play store, pull up airport city, and if your device will handle the updated game, it will give you a chance to update.

Thanks for reply.
I got the update now.. 4.8.16.
My new problem is, my phone have the 2 versions now.. 1 at 4.7.5 and one at 4.8.16. - and the new version start from beginning.
I don't want to start all over again. How can i have my old account in level 33 in the new version 4.8.16. ???

SERIOUSLY help in this case Please :)

Thanks for reply.
I got the update now.. 4.8.16.
My new problem is, my phone have the 2 versions now.. 1 at 4.7.5 and one at 4.8.16. - and the new version start from beginning.
I don't want to start all over again. How can i have my old account in level 33 in the new version 4.8.16. ???

SERIOUSLY help in this case Please :)
That is totally weird - it should have updated your current game! At this point you will need to contact GI support, they will move your progress to your new game. It may take a few days for them to do it, tho. Sorry this happened to you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g7wsjo
Username
sebban
I had sent an mail to G! support now, hope this will be right. Another case i will stop playing this game! I had already start over once earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom