1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Please get rid of these cloners and give us a fair chance for the (rankings)

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by mo elbo, 12 April 2019.

1. Again some cheater cloned his game and dusnt even take the time to hide it
    identical cities flying over 3 million pax and taking the rankings when will this stop !!
    iam starting to get fed up with this "BS" this had to be delt with for once and for all.

see pics of these identical cities that came out of nowhere and took the rankings and tel me its not cheating .

View Signature
  2. upload_2019-4-12_23-46-29.png

View Signature
    Free2Play likes this.
  3. upload_2019-4-12_23-47-44.png

upload_2019-4-12_23-48-27.png

View Signature
  4. corection i was wrong its not 2 but 3 clones in the same alliance
    here is the third cloned game :mad:

upload_2019-4-12_23-54-37.png

View Signature
  5. What you want to bet our old friend YDL is back. (S)he had quite a few cloned games also. Maybe using an old cloned game that didn't get banned, then recloned it again. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: 13 April 2019
    View Signature
    mo elbo likes this.
  6. 6DEBAF6D-6F37-4919-BD20-307D42130C2B.png This one is obviously not equal, but I’d bet it has the same owner...
    Moreover, how someone with all those adventure buildings has as little stars?

View Signature
    mo elbo likes this.
  7. @mo elbo interesting how those 3 games have 329, 330 and 331 stars...

View Signature
    mo elbo likes this.
  8. yes i think each time they where cloned they have been played on and added a star to try and create a diferrence so on the exterrior they wouldent arrouse suspission .

View Signature
  9. YDL's other game was M Power which has also made a comeback recently but presently isn't in an alliance. Might sign her/him up!

View Signature
  10. I also have these two cloned games. The one with two less stars has been detected as fake and blocked, but the other keeps summing up. By the way, they are one of those with tons of rocket gardens.
    Screenshot_20190413-122841.jpg
    I think GI should focus their efforts on this type of things instead of making the game almost unplayable to honest players.
    Regards,
    Alf

View Signature
    mo elbo, Darina and B797PolarisPro like this.
  11. Well, in that particular case, as one of them is blocked, it could be due to some problem transferring the game from the Russian Facebook (vkontake or something like that). I remember some legit cases that happened while transferring from windows to android or the other way round, when for a short period of time, two equal games were present, one blocked and one active.

View Signature
    DI. likes this.
  12. Darina

Darina Active Member

Windows PC
    20dehh14
    Darina
    She has her own alliance and there are three of them. Only today I wanted to ask a question on the forum: can you put so many missiles?Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

View Signature
    mo elbo and TeresaLisboa like this.
  13. It’s possible if they were formerly on vonktake (or whatever the name is). GI closed AC on that platform but allowed players to migrate to android et al. At a certain point those players experienced a glitch that allowed them to build all those rocket gardens

View Signature
    Darina likes this.
  14. Darina

Darina Active Member

Windows PC
    20dehh14
    Darina
    Wow! Lucky course. 40 pcs - that's cool. (y)

View Signature
  15. Dragonspace

Dragonspace Active Member

Android
    04fxfv73
    dragon space
    Hi i noticed a fourth one in that alliance with the same lay out and stars.. what are the odds indeed

View Signature
    mo elbo likes this.
  16. Dragonspace

Dragonspace Active Member

Android
    04fxfv73
    dragon space
    Hi this is one of my neighbours, i usually gift the vr-set but now i maybe checking if they ever sent something in return.
    Edit: i do get the gift back
    so ofcorse im happy with the neighbour. I can only speculate but hope its just a fair player

Last edited: 14 April 2019
    View Signature
  17. I dount that because to obtain all those adventure buildings you would automaticly get more stars by flying these destenations at least 700stars to be near the point where you d have all these buildings

View Signature
    Bob69bob likes this.
  18. Just noticed a other clone of the same game has been added today in the deyamo alliance
    and 1.3milion pax have been added out of nowhere :mad::mad::mad:

View Signature
    Bob69bob likes this.
  19. Since the Russians have joined the global version, I’m seeing more and more neighbour requests come in with cities loaded with space buildings. One city with maxed out land was almost 1/3 full with rocket gardens!

View Signature
  20. Has anybody reported this? I didn't want to go through technical support, but I did make a post on facebook. Hoping someone will look at it.

View Signature
    Darina and mo elbo like this.