Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please get rid of these cloners and give us a fair chance for the (rankings)

Again some cheater cloned his game and dusnt even take the time to hide it
identical cities flying over 3 million pax and taking the rankings when will this stop !!
iam starting to get fed up with this "BS" this had to be delt with for once and for all.

see pics of these identical cities that came out of nowhere and took the rankings and tel me its not cheating .

upload_2019-4-12_23-46-29.png

Again some cheater cloned his game and dusnt even take the time to hide it
identical cities flying over 3 million pax and taking the rankings when will this stop !!
iam starting to get fed up with this "BS" this had to be delt with for once and for all.

see pics of these identical cities that came out of nowhere and took the rankings and tel me its not cheating .
What you want to bet our old friend YDL is back. (S)he had quite a few cloned games also. Maybe using an old cloned game that didn't get banned, then recloned it again. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I also have these two cloned games. The one with two less stars has been detected as fake and blocked, but the other keeps summing up. By the way, they are one of those with tons of rocket gardens.
View attachment 19399
I think GI should focus their efforts on this type of things instead of making the game almost unplayable to honest players.
Regards,
Alf
Well, in that particular case, as one of them is blocked, it could be due to some problem transferring the game from the Russian Facebook (vkontake or something like that). I remember some legit cases that happened while transferring from windows to android or the other way round, when for a short period of time, two equal games were present, one blocked and one active.

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
I also have these two cloned games. The one with two less stars has been detected as fake and blocked, but the other keeps summing up. By the way, they are one of those with tons of rocket gardens.
View attachment 19399
I think GI should focus their efforts on this type of things instead of making the game almost unplayable to honest players.
Regards,
Alf
She has her own alliance and there are three of them. Only today I wanted to ask a question on the forum: can you put so many missiles?
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

She has her own alliance and there are three of them. Only today I wanted to ask a question on the forum: can you put so many missiles?View attachment 19401 View attachment 19402
It’s possible if they were formerly on vonktake (or whatever the name is). GI closed AC on that platform but allowed players to migrate to android et al. At a certain point those players experienced a glitch that allowed them to build all those rocket gardens

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
View attachment 19396 This one is obviously not equal, but I’d bet it has the same owner...
Moreover, how someone with all those adventure buildings has as little stars?
Hi this is one of my neighbours, i usually gift the vr-set but now i maybe checking if they ever sent something in return.
Edit: i do get the gift back
so ofcorse im happy with the neighbour. I can only speculate but hope its just a fair player

Last edited:
Hi this is one of my neighbours, i usually gift the vr-set but now i maybe checking if they ever sent something in return.
Edit: i do get the gift back
so ofcorse im happy with the neighbour. I can only speculate but hope its just a fair player
I dount that because to obtain all those adventure buildings you would automaticly get more stars by flying these destenations at least 700stars to be near the point where you d have all these buildings

Top Bottom