Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please do not talk about good bugs

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
good bugs are rare, and when they do appear... they compensate for all the BS things GI has put us through... when you talk about them, GI will immediately remove them and leave all the annoying and game breaking bugs unfixed!

if it happens to you, keep quiet and enjoy the compensation... if you want to help a friend or need to show off and prove something... Send a private message! Don't ruin the fun for everyone by starting threads and openly talk about good bugs!

Did you just notice how quickly they react to remove our toys? Why didn't they wait until the next update as per their standard answer?

This has just proved the greediness that fill the halls of G!; if it's good for the players, take it away as quickly as possible; if it frustrates the players and maybe resets their game, there is tech support who will ask you for a photo from 28 years ago...

P.S. Also let me know if there any goodies lurking around :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
Lol - we all want to know! I've never seen a good bug in action - only heard of them when they are taken away!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Me and you are in the same boat, as soon as they take them away,i read the rants then I start to kick myself asking "why didn't I think of this?"

CarlosFromNYC

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
CF - (Items Needed)
good bugs are rare, and when they do appear... they compensate for all the BS things GI has put us through... when you talk about them, GI will immediately remove them and leave all the annoying and game breaking bugs unfixed!

if it happens to you, keep quiet and enjoy the compensation... if you want to help a friend or need to show off and prove something... Send a private message! Don't ruin the fun for everyone by starting threads and openly talk about good bugs!
Hi Speed,

I am totally with you 100% (y).

Top Bottom