Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Playing on holiday without WiFi

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hey all,

Can u play this game when u are not having internet?
Like when u are on holiday in a country with bad WiFi?

Or u just cannot?
Or might some restricitions like flights not being counted or no launches to do?

Yes you can play the basics - sending and landing planes but anything that requires interaction with others can't be done like launches. I only use my phone on wifi for the game so if I am out for a whole day I can still land and send the planes and complete the daily mission. Others would know if it affects alliance numbers. You also should be able to send gifts but the recipient might not get them until you reach an internet connection and you may not get gifts either.
Most put on their name that they are away so neighbours know not to expect gifts.

hey all,

Like when u are on holiday in a country with bad WiFi?

Or u just cannot?
Or might some restricitions like flights not being counted or no launches to do?
Try it and disconnect from the internet for 5 minutes and start the game offline tell us what is the different :D;)

Top Bottom