Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phone not compatible Still!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e933py
Username
Aa send fuel
Yet another update and my samsung s7 edge is not compatible for this game so had to download the APK file from an alternative location.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yet another update and my samsung s7 edge is not compatible for this game so had to download the APK file from an alternative location.
I have a S7 and game works fine. My game is downloaded from Google Play. My phone is not rooted.
Did you file a ticket to G! support?

I can't help you much, but if you are seeking help on the forums, some more info regarding your issue would be useful. Maybe someone can help you here aswell? (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e933py
Username
Aa send fuel
No It's fine, I went to google play and it just says not compatible with my device, had this issue for the last 3 updates. GI just said I can transfer my game to a new device. loads of help there GI.

I downloaded the updated apk from another location and it worked fine. I was just venting and seeing if others had the same issue. so far only 1 other said they had the same problem.

Top Bottom