Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Per aspera ad astra (Space Race) SpaceShip Launch

A guide on how to launch a spaceship after building the launch pad (LP) and Mission Control Center (MCC)​
SpaceRace01.jpg
Now Click on the LP and you should get the above screen. You will need to complete and collect 4 collections to complete the Launch Preparation​
SpaceRace02.jpg
The running wild collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace03.jpg
The Astronaut Outfit collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace04.jpg
The Zero Gravity Launch collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace05.jpg
And the Experiments in Space collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace06.jpg
Once you have completed and collected the 4 collections you will see the above screen. Press "Complete" at the bottom.​
24on5o9.jpg
When you complete one of the collections you will be award a launch box which contains a random item (found in the warehouse)​
SpaceRace07.jpg
Once done you should be able to see a rocket/spaceship in you LP. Click on your LP​
SpaceRace08.jpg
You will be give the option to either start a new space program or if one of you neighbours has already started one you will be given the option to join it​
SpaceRace09.jpg
You need to put in a total of 1600 points - the options are above can be bought with coins (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​
SpaceRace10.jpg
If you scroll to the right you will have 4 more options, these can be bought with cash (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Yes I am in the wrong place!!! you prima donna 's really irk me,,,I just leave this site just like all the other game sites I;ve had in the past,,,,too ta loo,,,,,,
I love it when I get to meet such agreeable folks on a game site where the key to progressing is to build an excellent social network to help and support each other. :ROFLMAO:

@WrongWay the responses were designed to help you to find support. Perhaps you are better off playing Tour of Duty 13? :wideyed:

Probably as his post was 2 years ago.

If you explore the forum a bit you will see there is a part for space launches and questions relating to. Assuming you were asking for help, although your post was just a matter of fact statement about your launch you are in the wrong place. Although now it's seems like a rant.

This section contains guides to the game which you might or might not find helpful. No one jumped on you, Mr hyper-sensitive. The suggestion was politely made that if you want help you won't find much looking here, and you need to use the right section.

Take it or leave it. You don't want help. More fool me. No skin off my nose. Only trying to help a forum newbie. Don't care if you've spent money or not. You don't know if i have or not. Nothing to do with my game. Don't want help. Don't ask.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
First, a bit of background for my question. So far, I've been playing with a friend with two accounts, who got me interested, and with random neighbors. The friend, through trial and error, eventually managed a successful green launch. With that info and what I read here I was able to arrange a green launch with my friend. I started it, the friend joined in with both accounts, and we completed it easily.

I'm wondering about the step after pushing "Complete" on the Launch Preparation page. When offered the choice to join a friend or start one of my own, what if the plan was to join my friend but I've started too soon? Can I wait there for the friend to start? If the friend subsequently starts, does the join option light up or would I have to leave the screen and press "Complete" again? What happens if I click the "X' and leave that box? Would Launch Preparations still offer "Complete" again or would the items have been used up?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
First, a bit of background for my question. So far, I've been playing with a friend with two accounts, who got me interested, and with random neighbors. The friend, through trial and error, eventually managed a successful green launch. With that info and what I read here I was able to arrange a green launch with my friend. I started it, the friend joined in with both accounts, and we completed it easily.

I'm wondering about the step after pushing "Complete" on the Launch Preparation page. When offered the choice to join a friend or start one of my own, what if the plan was to join my friend but I've started too soon? Can I wait there for the friend to start? If the friend subsequently starts, does the join option light up or would I have to leave the screen and press "Complete" again? What happens if I click the "X' and leave that box? Would Launch Preparations still offer "Complete" again or would the items have been used up?
You can wait in that process. Just press the X and click on the launch pad or the rocket in the upper right corner once your friend starts their launch finally. You will have to continue to open and close the launch pad in order to update and see who is actively launching. The game only updates about every 2 minutes or so. You can visit Madlen and return to your city in order to speed up the refreshing process. You do not lose your items as they have not been used until you actually put in all of the required points and then click launch.

You can wait in that process. Just press the X and click on the launch pad or the rocket in the upper right corner once your friend starts their launch finally. You will have to continue to open and close the launch pad in order to update and see who is actively launching. The game only updates about every 2 minutes or so. You can visit Madlen and return to your city in order to speed up the refreshing process. You do not lose your items as they have not been used until you actually put in all of the required points and then click launch.
Thank you for information , I was looking for the answer for same quition .

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
One other detail I've now seen, though this may seem obvious: Once "Complete" has been pressed on the launch preparations page, you are committed to that type of launch until the flight has been resolved with success or failure. Leaving and going back to the same launch pad or the launch icon in the upper right of the screen only returns to the choice to launch or join. Other color launches are not available.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
One other detail I've now seen, though this may seem obvious: Once "Complete" has been pressed on the launch preparations page, you are committed to that type of launch until the flight has been resolved with success or failure. Leaving and going back to the same launch pad or the launch icon in the upper right of the screen only returns to the choice to launch or join. Other color launches are not available.
Ah, now that is where you have to be careful. Once you have pressed "complete" in the initial launch screen, you are locked into that type (colour) space flight. Likewise, once you press "Join" or "create new launch" in the next screen, you are again locked into that decision.

And therein lies a potential problem we all encounter all too often - pressing/clicking a button we did not mean to. In fact, carefree clicking gets us all to do things we did not intend to. Watch out for those "speed up" windows/buttons that appear if you click accidentally a building where the passenger/coin is not ready. And even more deceitfully, Madlen appears every now and then offering you the opportunity to purchase for 8 green Airport Cash, a Golden Toad bonus (making all coin producing buildings produce their coins immeadiately) or an Alarm Clock bonus (making all passenger buildings instantly produce their passengers). The trick is that most of the buildings probably already have produced their coins and passengers, and you are paying good money to generate very little extra income/passengers. It is surprisingly convenient how this windows appears where your finger or mouse arrow hovers.

We love the game, but the programmers cannot continue to develop it unless we all spend lots of money (the game may be advertised as "Free to Play" but it is not intended to be a free game) - so they have developed many sneaky tools to accelerate our spending!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Yes, you're right. A common and easy mistake to make, even by the most seasoned players. Let me throw some AC forum vocabulary your way.

Once you press 'complete' you are in red, blue or green 'prep', the preparatory stage for launches. That's 'being in *insert colour* prep'.

Should you have pressed the wrong button (wrong colour or 'start a new one'), you could try and ask your neighbour to come and save or bail you from the launch you're actually in.

'Having *insert colour* prep' means that you have the necessary collection with prerequisite items ready to start a green, blue or red launch.

This might come in handy when posting about launches or when chatting in the launch communities... (y)

Top Bottom