Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Passengers not counting

Even worse, my flight count was rolled back!!
I was using fuels for speed up, hit 115 flights, sent out 5 more and used fuel to speed up. When they returned, the count was changed to 106, instead of 120!!
Why did I use over 30 barrels of fuel 20 for this?? :mad:
It happened to me too. I’m positive it’s a reset from the server to our devices. That’s why (support keeps telling us nothing is wrong and) it’s taking so long to fix - they can’t see it happening at their end. Somehow, the messages being sent from our devices to update the server either aren’t being received or not registering. When the server does it’s own cross check, it thinks the numbers are wrong and sets them back to what it thinks. It doesn’t bother with all game criteria, however, just the important stuff like alliance work, events, launches and so on. They can’t just switch it off because it’s a major part of them stopping people from cheating.

It happened to me too. I’m positive it’s a reset from the server to our devices. That’s why (support keeps telling us nothing is wrong and) it’s taking so long to fix - they can’t see it happening at their end. Somehow, the messages being sent from our devices to update the server either aren’t being received or not registering. When the server does it’s own cross check, it thinks the numbers are wrong and sets them back to what it thinks. It doesn’t bother with all game criteria, however, just the important stuff like alliance work, events, launches and so on. They can’t just switch it off because it’s a major part of them stopping people from cheating.
Oh.. so doing some instant returns for alliance missions is not a good idea then!!
It's funny that when you can the count for the stars, you can see that the count remains the same even when the alliance count dropped.. I guess the count for 3 stars are not connected to the server?

Oh.. so doing some instant returns for alliance missions is not a good idea then!!
It's funny that when you can the count for the stars, you can see that the count remains the same even when the alliance count dropped.. I guess the count for 3 stars are not connected to the server?
Correct. Stars don’t affect anyone in the game except you. Adventure maps are fine as well.

And... they hand out 5 greens and say it’s fixed! They haven’t fixed it at all. I just watched another 4 of mine go on and come straight back off :rage:.

Top Bottom