Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

I once gave them a lecture(??) of being professional, saying many players are spending actual money on this game, and Gi is also making money out of videos many players are watching daily. So Gi is a company making money out of the players and they should treat the players more professionally, rather than telling us we are lying. And their response was their response was "I will pass your comment to our development team" What the fxxx!!!! That's when I stopped emailing them since I am sure those people handling the tickets are not actual human beings.. they must be computer program sending out some auto responses...
I challenged Kate once. Calling her a computer robot who probably didnt read anything sent to her. She was quite indignant. So I think shes real person, underpaid, who hates her job, and so all of us!!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I challenged Kate once. Calling her a computer robot who probably didnt read anything sent to her. She was quite indignant. So I think shes real person, underpaid, who hates her job, and so all of us!!
I challenge her all the time...probably at least once a month...we have a real bonding friendship :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047e3pp7
Username
Antonis
The disappointing reply by GI was

Hi!
We've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Valerie
Game Insight Support Team

I won't bother anymore...

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Haven't read all the way back. But...
a) I'm on Android
b) I'm flying alliance missions to Hawaiian Islands, so not a special.

Flight count isn't increasing.

Haven't bothered putting another ticket in - there's quite clearly an issue.

Well it's VERY clear to us...but GI ain't having it according to them "It works perfectly" :ROFLMAO:

Hi!
We've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.

Sincerely,
Valerie

I really feel like to ask them to prove that they actually checked the record!!

Play them at their own game, they ask us constantly for proof. That post from Antonis with a copy of GI's response is the exact same thing they sent to me, Jay and Dalija and most probably everyone else who's bothered to submit a ticket :rolleyes:
Remember, they know how to copy and paste! Must be one of the answers they have in their list!

Play them at their own game, they ask us constantly for proof. That post from Antonis with a copy of GI's response is the exact same thing they sent to me, Jay and Dalija and most probably everyone else who's bothered to submit a ticket :rolleyes:
nah... mine was a bit better: 1. general questions (planes landed, reward collected, still in alliance?) then she asks me for screenshots or videos. so I have some hope

Hi!

Sincerely,
Valerie

That is the exact reply I got from Mary spelling mistake as well weakly instead of weekly!!!

Top Bottom