Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

Device
  1. Android
I believe he helps out as a moderator for AC on facebook.
This is so wrong....
Road 404 should recruit AJ, as support.... he can solve all the problems....
He understands the game, he will get the picture.....

AJ also can fix the game as he is an IT.....
AJ is the anwer to all this game's problem.....
Why they still use the buggies engineer?

But, his talent of course will cost you big money.... big salary.....

Note to AJ : Dont forget the 20% you promised.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
2nd canned response from GI...I emailed back with every ticket that was posted on this thread. I wish I had more because I know of approximately 45 players this is affecting from the forum, messenger, and Facebook. @Gt city is there anything you can please do to help us.

I've had it with them...again been made out to be a liar when I've (and many others) have lost pax and flights. Most importantly our alliance is suffering 4/8 people effected I'm losing interest in the game due to this. I can just about put up with the in game issues that seem to be happening (A LOT) but Gi's responses are false and uneducated that leads to such frustration and anger I'm at a loss of what to do anymore :banghead:

Edit; now 5/8

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
I've had it with them...again been made out to be a liar when I've (and many others) have lost pax and flights. Most importantly our alliance is suffering 4/8 people effected I'm losing interest in the game due to this. I can just about put up with the in game issues that seem to be happening (A LOT) but Gi's responses are false and uneducated that leads to such frustration and anger I'm at a loss of what to do anymore :banghead:
Be patient..... I am in your shoes for almost 6 years....

I once gave them a lecture(??) of being professional, saying many players are spending actual money on this game, and Gi is also making money out of videos many players are watching daily. So Gi is a company making money out of the players and they should treat the players more professionally, rather than telling us we are lying. And their response was their response was "I will pass your comment to our development team" What the fxxx!!!! That's when I stopped emailing them since I am sure those people handling the tickets are not actual human beings.. they must be computer program sending out some auto responses...

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I once gave them a lecture(??) of being professional, saying many players are spending actual money on this game, and Gi is also making money out of videos many players are watching daily. So Gi is a company making money out of the players and they should treat the players more professionally, rather than telling us we are lying. And their response was their response was "I will pass your comment to our development team" What the fxxx!!!! That's when I stopped emailing them since I am sure those people handling the tickets are not actual human beings.. they must be computer program sending out some auto responses...

@KingJJ I hate having any involvement with them and I try to refrain because they treat you like s**t and more or less call paying customers liars but when this issue is effecting my alliance it gets to me, it's my baby and it upsets them as much as me so I've had to. Kate's response is just standard with no empathy and telling me my game is how it should be...I've honestly lost pax and flights, alliance and non-alliance - do they not read FB or the Forum's?! This is not just me it's 1000's why not accept responsibility and say we're aware and are working on it instead of making people feel worse than they already do :wtf:
I prefer to talk with Emily if I have to go down that route rather than Kate or Val at least she seem somewhat human-ish!

@KingJJ I hate having any involvement with them and I try to refrain because they treat you like s**t and more or less call paying customers liars but when this issue is effecting my alliance it gets to me, it's my baby and it upsets them as much as me so I've had to. Kate's response is just standard with no empathy and telling me my game is how it should be...I've honestly lost pax and flights, alliance and non-alliance - do they not read FB or the Forum's?! This is not just me it's 1000's why not accept responsibility and say we're aware and are working on it instead of making people feel worse than they already do :wtf:
I prefer to talk with Emily if I have to go down that route rather than Kate or Val at least she seem somewhat human-ish!
Unfortunately, I've only talked with those two.. :(

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Having received the same standard response as everyone else, I replied to Kate this:

Hi Kate. Matching my flight numbers does not solve the problem. You have a major software “bug” and it is being reported to you by hundreds of players. Alliance flights are important to many of us, but losing a “few” flights is not the end of the world. I am asking you to take my report seriously, investigate the software bug, fix it and stop sending us the same incorrect replies to our genuine complaints. I have stopped sending out flights to my weekly Alliance destinations until you fix this. I would therefore appreciate it if you email when you have solved the problem. Kind regards Andrew Coote

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2018, at 22:06, Game Insight Support Team <support@game-insight.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello!

Your request (#8356241) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
We'll get back to you within 24 hours from your latest message.

6bk6dPrSqD4_-_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

Kate (Game Insight Support)

Apr 19, 00:06 EEST

Hi!
We've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

Terms of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Help

2016 © Game Insight.

All rights reserved

[7OPQ4V-MRL0]

Device
  1. iPad
i very dissapponted with supporting team, my ticket 8356588

first time i told them this game has bug but what she reply is

Apr 19, 06:35 EEST

Hi!
We've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.

Sincerely,
Kate

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

i reply mail back to Kate to recheck with technical man and go to read the problem from this forum, not only me has this problem but what she reply to me is

Apr 19, 12:39 EEST

Dear player,

We've checked all the details again.
The function is working properly.

All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
The flight is called unique only in case it performed only once.

Sincerely,
Kate

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

they don’t care our problem, they always say everyrhing is ok no problem

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
It ought to be part of the job description for the Support Team to play AC and get a feel for it and to read the FB pages and forums then be able to answer without pissing everyone off...I could be talking about my bloody fridge freezer and they'd still give the same 'standard' BS response "it's working perfect" Hm!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Oh, these blithering <beep>s at GI - will they ever create an update of the game without <beep>ing up something??!!
1f621.png
1f479.png
1f629.png
I betcha they've employed chimps for coding and are paying them peanuts literally!

I play on Windows 10 and have roughly the same issue with flights to Maracay, except I don't even see the flight count going up, it's just stuck at 28 which was the flight count I had before the upgrade. Luckily I was already aware of the issue and just flew 2-3 flights to confirm that my game is affected too. I've heard of another variant where flight counts go up (Riga) but only until you close the game, when you open it again flight count is back to pre-update count, this is on Android. In my support ticket, I demanded that they credit me with the full flight count for that alliance task, i.e. 55 Maracay flights! Ticket # 8356247. As soon as I hear from them, I'll let you know. If they do come back with the same rubbish replies, I'm going to reply with a list of all ticket numbers posted in this thread. Unfortunately I haven't found a way of recording a video of the issue in Windows 10, I can only take screenshots with still images.

Update: Of course still the same stupid response:
Hello!

Your request (#8356247) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
We'll get back to you within 24 hours from your latest message.

AdwY0Yd3cwl-fJGCiY20-0_cm8wKTP5BXz_VPeMS9QiRNZLDwdLlS30aqvQuZqmORmW8jyKDu8qZK6eEeuKGkF-OltdoknoIZpSNljpsGyD0HeSxm8rbM1iyMRI9aU4u9Qc99b-P0q5NUYK_XRn2=s0-d-e1-ft

Apr 19, 00:06 EEST

Hi!

Sincerely,
Kate

I took screenshots yesterday which I have yet to submit, and in my response I will also include a list of all your ticket numbers and a message along the lines of 'tell management to quit <beep>ing paying customers with standardized replies and just forward this bug report to the developer team and credit me all the flights for this alliance task'. I just don't have time for this shit every time there is an update!

FYI Guys.... This is what i send in the ticket to GI.... after reading about their standard responses in this forum. Screenshots also attached. Fingers crossed for a reply.

=================================================================
Please note that my weekly alliance task counter [In my case Task 1 Antalya] is not increasing after the Game of Ash update a couple of days ago. The counter is stuck at [73/167] for ever. I have attached the proofs in screenshots, where I can see the counter tried to increase to [74/167] after the completion of a flight, and then a few seconds later this comes down to [73/167]. In the last 2 days I must have lost the progress of at least 50 flights.

Please note that I spend a whole hour effort from my office hour productive time in proving this via screenshots to avoid you coming back to me with trivial questions as before, like 'Has the plane landed?', 'Has the reward collected?', 'Are you still a member of the alliance', 'How good is your mathematics' etc. I would appreciate if you can stay away from such questions to me. I learned from the game forums that GI hasn't realized that this is a defect yet.

So please understand that, this is a defect and most of the players are affected. Kindly take urgent measures to fix this, and if you have the missed flight counts, please reinstate the lost flight counts. Thanks for the support.

================================================================

Attachments

• A.jpeg
    A.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 89
  • B.jpeg
    B.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 81
  • C.jpeg
    C.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 87

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
FYI Guys.... This is what i send in the ticket to GI.... after reading about their standard responses in this forum. Screenshots also attached. Fingers crossed for a reply.

=================================================================
Please note that my weekly alliance task counter [In my case Task 1 Antalya] is not increasing after the Game of Ash update a couple of days ago. The counter is stuck at [73/167] for ever. I have attached the proofs in screenshots, where I can see the counter tried to increase to [74/167] after the completion of a flight, and then a few seconds later this comes down to [73/167]. In the last 2 days I must have lost the progress of at least 50 flights.

Please note that I spend a whole hour effort from my office hour productive time in proving this via screenshots to avoid you coming back to me with trivial questions as before, like 'Has the plane landed?', 'Has the reward collected?', 'Are you still a member of the alliance', 'How good is your mathematics' etc. I would appreciate if you can stay away from such questions to me. I learned from the game forums that GI hasn't realized that this is a defect yet.

So please understand that, this is a defect and most of the players are affected. Kindly take urgent measures to fix this, and if you have the missed flight counts, please reinstate the lost flight counts. Thanks for the support.

================================================================

Very well said and I genuinely hope they give you the dignified response you well deserve.
I haven't heard anything back since I replied to the 'standard' email, I don't actually want any response unless it's to say "it's fixed" although they are denying the problem even exists.
Why don't they wait instead of patronising players and establish if there is a pattern first and only then reply?!

Very well said and I genuinely hope they give you the dignified response you well deserve.
I haven't heard anything back since I replied to the 'standard' email, I don't actually want any response unless it's to say "it's fixed" although they are denying the problem even exists.
Why don't they wait instead of patronising players and establish if there is a pattern first and only then reply?!
although some kind of replying is necessary so that we know they're taking care of the issue.

Top Bottom