Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Passengers not counting? Again?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hey, I've tried to add your profile to our 'things to check' list yesterday, but you don't have a friend code in your profile and you didn't provide a ticket support number.
Screenshots tell us nothing, unfortunately, we need a friend code to see your profile (or anyone else's), that's a base for any research.

I would be curious to see what happens on the AC developers side ! It must be interesting !

I want to help you, I truly do, but we can't repeat this issue on any of our accounts or devices. A couple of notes here:

1. Weekly alliance missions will count only for those flights that are both started and completed while being online.
2. Flights do take time to record on our servers, probably we need some kind of 'please wait for a refresh in 15 mintues' message, so nobody panics for nothing
3. All the tricks with backing up your profile and abusing it to your pleasure is a gone thing, don't cry if you can't abuse it any more (I wouldn't mention anyone by name here, because it's a friendly forum, but there're some of you here who did just that extensively, and are probably very disappointed right now).
4. Only flights done this week and on the latest available version qualify.

If you're sure there's nothing above to explain what's happening, I'll need your friend codes in PM and all the details you can give (flights sped-up with fuel? flying under a certain buff? visiting neighbors a lot?). We've checked most possible cases ourselves for several times, but maybe there's some very special way to trigger a bug. An alternative way is to file a ticket through support team with all the details and drop me a link to a ticket number.
Mine are counting again this morning. If (or should I say "when") it happens again, I'll make note of details and either PM you or submit a ticket. It's frustrating, but not a game killer.:) Thanks for staying on top of this.

Mine are counting again this morning. If (or should I say "when") it happens again, I'll make note of details and either PM you or submit a ticket. It's frustrating, but not a game killer.:) Thanks for staying on top of this.
The same here today its counting yesterday flight that i miss, but i stop doing alliance weekly flight i am now focus to finish the event flight ;)

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
This is getting totally ridiculous

3 weeks out of the last 4 we have 'failed on the last task that would have taken us to 50%

And all we get from support is 'no problems here, try again!'

THERE IS, WE HAVE, AND ITS TOTALLY F£€&ED!!!!!!!

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
I want to help you, I truly do, but we can't repeat this issue on any of our accounts or devices. A couple of notes here:

1. Weekly alliance missions will count only for those flights that are both started and completed while being online.
2. Flights do take time to record on our servers, probably we need some kind of 'please wait for a refresh in 15 mintues' message, so nobody panics for nothing
3. All the tricks with backing up your profile and abusing it to your pleasure is a gone thing, don't cry if you can't abuse it any more (I wouldn't mention anyone by name here, because it's a friendly forum, but there're some of you here who did just that extensively, and are probably very disappointed right now).

If you're sure there's nothing above to explain what's happening, I'll need your friend codes in PM and all the details you can give (flights sped-up with fuel? flying under a certain buff? visiting neighbors a lot?). We've checked most possible cases ourselves for several times, but maybe there's some very special way to trigger a bug. An alternative way is to file a ticket through support team with all the details and drop me a link to a ticket number.

Done that - absolutely no help - we're seeing counters count backwards!

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Wrong - Last night I had flights started and completed online. They did not count. Although the game recognised I'd met a target as the arrow next to the alliance flights icon pointed to it.
I know this - there's a timer on the leaderboard page. This had no effect.
I find this irrelevant and a little disingenuous. Never done it, and I think it's (at best) cheeky to use that as an excuse for letting honest players down.
They were, they were, they didn't.

Can you check how many flights to a destination I'd done prior to this week? Then, if I can provide a screenshot showing total flights completed, it should be simple maths to prove how many I did last week.
I'm very loathe to submitting a support ticket as I don't waste to waste my time explaining that my internet connection (200Mb cable) is stable...no other apps have a problem with connection...

Still having the same problem here. Flew 4 flights to Ouagadougou overnight, landed them this morning. Counter read 4. Sent off 4 more flights. Came back after the required time, landed those flights. Sent them off again. Sped up one flight using fuel and sent it again. Checked counter - read 9 then dropped back to 4. Closed the game, waitied 1/2 hour, came back, still shows 4. Visited Madlen to verify I was connected to the server, which I am. Count still shows 4. Similar experience on my other game.

Regarding your notes:
1. Yes, started last night and continued today for the alliance flights this week.
2. Waited half an hour and even restarted game and visited Madlen to be sure.
3. Never have cheated and never will.
4. Game is up to date. Flights done last night and today.
Any help is appreciated. I've had an ongoing ticket about this - ticket number is 8411091. Thanks!

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB

I am online the whole time
more then an hour from the last 20 flights that didnt count
not backing up no triks (i dont know any)
and with only a hour left to cpmlite i need 7 more flights i dont know what to do

Top Bottom