Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Passengers not counting? Again?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Seems that my flights and passengers are not counting. This is already the 4th time in one week.

So sorry to hear that, it does happen very often after a update and I do hope you get it all sorted very soon :). I've had a unfair ban this last week, along with that I've lost all my collections towards the event (Due to the ban). After that the 6.8.8 update on Windows (6/7/18) no fireworks are counting at all from the moment I downloaded the newest version it's stuck and I've now moved to Bronze league after all that hard work :eek:. I wasn't going to contact GI support and did but I wish I ain't even bothered as per I got the exact canned response....:inpain::banghead:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I want to help you, I truly do, but we can't repeat this issue on any of our accounts or devices. A couple of notes here:

1. Weekly alliance missions will count only for those flights that are both started and completed while being online.
2. Flights do take time to record on our servers, probably we need some kind of 'please wait for a refresh in 15 mintues' message, so nobody panics for nothing
3. All the tricks with backing up your profile and abusing it to your pleasure is a gone thing, don't cry if you can't abuse it any more (I wouldn't mention anyone by name here, because it's a friendly forum, but there're some of you here who did just that extensively, and are probably very disappointed right now).
4. Only flights done this week and on the latest available version qualify.

If you're sure there's nothing above to explain what's happening, I'll need your friend codes in PM and all the details you can give (flights sped-up with fuel? flying under a certain buff? visiting neighbors a lot?). We've checked most possible cases ourselves for several times, but maybe there's some very special way to trigger a bug. An alternative way is to file a ticket through support team with all the details and drop me a link to a ticket number.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I want to help you, I truly do, but we can't repeat this issue on any of our accounts or devices. A couple of notes here:

1. Weekly alliance missions will count only for those flights that are both started and completed while being online.
2. Flights do take time to record on our servers, probably we need some kind of 'please wait for a refresh in 15 mintues' message, so nobody panics for nothing
3. All the tricks with backing up your profile and abusing it to your pleasure is a gone thing, don't cry if you can't abuse it any more (I wouldn't mention anyone by name here, because it's a friendly forum, but there're some of you here who did just that extensively, and are probably very disappointed right now).
4. Only flights done this week and on the latest available version qualify.

If you're sure there's nothing above to explain what's happening, I'll need your friend codes in PM and all the details you can give (flights sped-up with fuel? flying under a certain buff? visiting neighbors a lot?). We've checked most possible cases ourselves for several times, but maybe there's some very special way to trigger a bug. An alternative way is to file a ticket through support team with all the details and drop me a link to a ticket number.

check out the attached screenshots. Alliance flight count and passengers were not counting yesterday but number of flights were recorded in the ratings map. I lost 9 Jumbo flights 20 hours ago. you can easily see it when comparing the rankings and alliance flight count. I included the date and time on the screenshots.
flight bug ranking.JPG

flight bug alliance.JPG

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
check out the attached screenshots. Alliance flight count and passengers were not counting yesterday but number of flights were recorded in the ratings map. I lost 9 Jumbo flights 20 hours ago. you can easily see it when comparing the rankings and alliance flight count. I included the date and time on the screenshots.
View attachment 14403
View attachment 14404

Hey, I've tried to add your profile to our 'things to check' list yesterday, but you don't have a friend code in your profile and you didn't provide a ticket support number.
Screenshots tell us nothing, unfortunately, we need a friend code to see your profile (or anyone else's), that's a base for any research.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hey, I've tried to add your profile to our 'things to check' list yesterday, but you don't have a friend code in your profile and you didn't provide a ticket support number.
Screenshots tell us nothing, unfortunately, we need a friend code to see your profile (or anyone else's), that's a base for any research.

Thanks for your help and PM sent

Top Bottom