Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Passengers carried not counting for alliance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
So I've noticed a huge drop of passengers carried after the update, almost by half. Today I decided to check it out and after landing 8 powerful delta's (2240 pax)

total pax carried before landing: 9760
total pax carried after landing: 11099
That's just: 1339

tried again just awhile ago 4 powerful delta's : (1120 pax)
total pax carried before landing: 11864
total pax carried after landing: 12561
That's just: 697

The game seems to ignore my powerful delta passengers but count my PPD passengers, I wasted so much time, fuel, and catalysts! where the F@$% did all my passengers go?! it's simple mathematics! SERIOUSLY WTF?!? it's 2017 and this game can't even add for shit?!

all GI support could say is "it is possible the data couldn't load to the server in time, and it looked like your passengers weren't counted at all"

Well no shit! another cluster f@ck of an update

@Speed
Yeah is missed but in the end of the week will counted i hope so this happen with me and i always now give a time when my planes land 10 or 22 second then i click on each plane.
The reason is 10 minutes it takes to update the server and the timers for normal landing.
easy way alliance is online 10 min to update
Normal landing offline (you can do the flight without internet and its counted local then update to server)
Weekly rank online but not 10 min like the alliance its about 8 or 9 min.
So try this dont send the planes wait 20 minutes and check your alliance it is counted and check the weekly rank how many you did compare between the result and see what is the different.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
@Speed
Yeah is missed but in the end of the week will counted i hope so this happen with me and i always now give a time when my planes land 10 or 22 second then i click on each plane.
The reason is 10 minutes it takes to update the server and the timers for normal landing.
easy way alliance is online 10 min to update
Normal landing offline (you can do the flight without internet and its counted local then update to server)
Weekly rank online but not 10 min like the alliance its about 8 or 9 min.
So try this dont send the planes wait 20 minutes and check your alliance it is counted and check the weekly rank how many you did compare between the result and see what is the different.

Thanks @Husam I usually wait before clicking/landing planes. I even do the "test" routine and visit madlen before landing to be sure. but after this update. It doesn't count my powerful delta passengers, if it does it counts half or less. but the weird thing is I am landing PPD's at the same time and the PPD passengers count every time. It's so frustrating that a plane that takes so much time and fuel doesn't count. I have my passenger counts written down and they have not changed.

all these measures we do to make sure things get counted or make things work should not be the case if this was a proper game made competent people. gaming shouldn't be running all these tests for things to work out.

anyway moving on I decided to spend $200 on the PS store instead where proper games exist. early black Friday sale is on going in the PS store and 50% of on most of the really good games. games that actually work and much more rewarding.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
all GI support could say is "it is possible the data couldn't load to the server in time, and it looked like your passengers weren't counted at all"​

I've seen delays in PAX numbers, but have not observed an issue where I'm not getting credit at all.

GI customer support is really bad, so I definitely understand your frustration. I find myself often needing to repeat and restate information to their agents because many of them are not native English speakers. Out of curiosity, what was your reply to their initial response?

@Speed you mean PS is play station ?
@Jair Alexander
Both of you go to the map and check weekly rank how many you did flights up to now and take screenshot for the weekly rank counted and screenshot for the alliance you doing where you send you planes and also screenshot for the total passengers you carrying up to now after landing and if you send your planes already wait for landing these planes and take another screen shot all send it to GI support.
screenshot before and after (y)
to be honest with you after this update i found the game is loading slowly and take times to show up the weekly alliance mission and launches maybe there is problem with saving between the server and the timer in the game.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I've seen delays in PAX numbers, but have not observed an issue where I'm not getting credit at all.

GI customer support is really bad, so I definitely understand your frustration. I find myself often needing to repeat and restate information to their agents because many of them are not native English speakers. Out of curiosity, what was your reply to their initial response?

I just answered their question if I tried closing and opening the game and I said something like "yes, I even tried shutting down and restarting my computer, even ran the "test", visit madlen. the problem is with the powerful delta passenger count, I tried landing delta's and PPD's at the same time and all their passengers were counted."

@Speed you mean PS is play station ?
@Jair Alexander
Both of you go to the map and check weekly rank how many you did flights up to know and take screenshot for the weekly rank counted and screenshot for the alliance you doing where you send you planes and also screen for the total passengers you carrying up to now after landing and if you send your planes already wait for landing these planes and take another screen shot all send it to GI support.
screenshot before and after (y)
to be honest with you after this update i found the game is loading slowly and take times to show up the weekly alliance mission and launches maybe there is problem with saving between the server and the timer in the game.

@Husam yes the Playstation Store has a early black Friday sale for PS Plus subscribers. 50% off most games and even newly released games are 30% off.

Anyway I'm too frustrated with the game and closed it. the problem is with counting powerful delta passengers. landing deltas and PPD's had no problems all passengers were counted. but the biggest plane I have that carries the most passengers is completely useless. leave it to GI to screw the game up again with their update. and that's the reason why I'm not excited about GI updates.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Everyone suffering this problem must ticket GIS - remember glitch with Valley of the Kings - took GI over a week to do anything. I reckon their software engineer rolls into work around 10.30 a.m. Has a coffee, checks emails, chats to colleagues, attends daily meeting, does lunch, then aventually, around ten to four in the afternoon, spends 10 minutes sorting out any glitches caused by update - before leaving for home at 4pm...... :rolleyes:

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Everyone suffering this problem must ticket GIS - remember glitch with Valley of the Kings - took GI over a week to do anything. I reckon their software engineer rolls into work around 10.30 a.m. Has a coffee, checks emails, chats to colleagues, attends daily meeting, does lunch, then aventually, around ten to four in the afternoon, spends 10 minutes sorting out any glitches caused by update - before leaving for home at 4pm...... :rolleyes:
made 12 screenshots with flights..count total..and send them...
powerful delta plane only 36*120= 4320 passengers lost until now...

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
sounds like my day today

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
same problem..i just check...the flight to chicago count only 160 instead of 280 with the powerful delta plane....

you're right its counting 160 instead of 280. I just checked again. people flying Powerful Delta's should check their numbers and report if it's happening to them.

why do we put up with all this crap from GI? one things for sure I'm not paying for this piece of shit game anymore.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
the answer from support
it is a joke? i send 12 pictures...therefore 160 passengers find the internet the other 120 parachuted..chicago it is not my weekly alliance flight....

Natasha Rostova
(Game Insight Support)

Nov 24, 00:20 MSK

Dear Zica,

Weekly alliance tasks work only when you're playing with a strong and stable Internet connection. If you are offline or the Internet is unstable, the flights won't be counted towards the weekly progress even if they're completed in the game.
To make sure that every flight is counted properly, check the stability of your Internet connection every time before you start playing.

Sincerely,
Natasha
Game Insight Support Team

you're right its counting 160 instead of 280. I just checked again. people flying Powerful Delta's should check their numbers and report if it's happening to them.

why do we put up with all this crap from GI? one things for sure I'm not paying for this piece of shit game anymore.
I also checked some flights (ppd, tp, delta, powerful delta, jumbo) and they were ok...
but checked only a few

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
the answer from support
it is a joke? i send 12 pictures...therefore 160 passengers find the internet the other 120 parachuted..chicago it is not my weekly alliance flight....

Natasha Rostova
(Game Insight Support)

Nov 24, 00:20 MSK

Dear Zica,

Weekly alliance tasks work only when you're playing with a strong and stable Internet connection. If you are offline or the Internet is unstable, the flights won't be counted towards the weekly progress even if they're completed in the game.
To make sure that every flight is counted properly, check the stability of your Internet connection every time before you start playing.

Sincerely,
Natasha
Game Insight Support Team
I also checked some flights (ppd, tp, delta, powerful delta, jumbo) and they were ok...
but checked only a few

I think they fixed it about 10 hours ago but are quiet about it or don't want to acknowledge their error. I landed two batches of powerful deltas since then and the passenger count is correct. but we did lose a lot of passengers over the week.

@zica can you please confirm if the count is correct on your end

@TeresaLisboa as far as I know it only affected powerful delta's, counting 160 instead of 280 passengers.

I think they fixed it about 10 hours ago but are quiet about it or don't want to acknowledge their error. I landed two batches of powerful deltas since then and the passenger count is correct. but we did lose a lot of passengers over the week.

@TeresaLisboa as far as I know it only affected powerful delta's, counting 160 instead of 280 passengers.
I guess you're right. I kind of felt that I had a little less pass than I should. And I checked only a few hours ago.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
hi..i checked and it was counted correct this morning...4 jet(320)+1dp(160)+2dd(560)=1040...

and if they admit that was error they need to make some gifts for compensation....but not the G!...i played several games where if it was a error they send some gifts...

Top Bottom