Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Passenger P10 ring

Hi everybody !

Do P10 rings exist ?

If no, how do you do to have enough passengers to make excavation or QL hunting ?

Thanks a lot for your advice !
I was thinking about this long time ago. But realised that due to bonuses like family ticket or alarm clock, you can have many pax you need for those flights.
I guess that's why there's no ring for p10.
(I know, you need a lot of pac buildings!)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi everybody !

Do P10 rings exist ?

If no, how do you do to have enough passengers to make excavation or QL hunting ?

Thanks a lot for your advice !

Since I spent months expanding my land and only buying pax buildings with either coins, greenies or adding pax buildings from collections I no longer require bonuses to up my pax. It's a individual choice as to how you do it this was the most effective for me. If you're able increase your pax buildings to 90% of your airport like me it solved the problem...but it does take time and greenies.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I was thinking about this long time ago. But realised that due to bonuses like family ticket or alarm clock, you can have many pax you need for those flights.
I guess that's why there's no ring for p10.
(I know, you need a lot of pac buildings!)

ah ah ! I have no alarm clock ! and only 2 familly ticket ! How many do you need each one to make QL hunting (with green maps) ?
I have enough pac buldings to fly with several jumbos each days, but I think I will not have enough to hunt QL or excavation flights !

Thanks a lot for you reply !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Since I spent months expanding my land and only buying pax buildings with either coins, greenies or adding pax buildings from collections I no longer require bonuses to up my pax. It's a individual choice as to how you do it this was the most effective for me. If you're able increase your pax buildings to 90% of your airport like me it solved the problem...but it does take time and greenies.

I did it ! I buy a lot of pac buildings, Villa, stone castle, disturbance house, doubt house, smart house, ... but I think it will not be enough...

Thanks for you reply !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I did it ! I buy a lot of pac buildings, Villa, stone castle, disturbance house, doubt house, smart house, ... but I think it will not be enough...

Thanks for you reply ![/QUOT

You're welcome :D. It works for me, I now fly 10 planes. I will keep expanding for more pax buildings when I can, it makes sense for me anyway (cost wise and in the long run) especially when I move on to bigger planes - buying daily bonuses is not something I want to go back to. Like I said it's a individual choice ;)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
You're welcome :D. It works for me, I now fly 10 planes. I will keep expanding for more pax buildings when I can, it makes sense for me anyway (cost wise and in the long run) especially when I move on to bigger planes - buying daily bonuses is not something I want to go back to. Like I said it's a individual choice ;)

:D !
and when you do excavation flights, can you fly with your other planes ?

My current strategy : I build pax and coins buildings for the moment because I need both. Then, I will sell my coins buildings to build pax buildings (most). And, I am far from being ready to fly with condor/t-birds/falcon/giant ...

I buy bonus from Duke at 8000 coins, but that's all, never with greenies !

Top Bottom