Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Out of nowhere

How can they possibly do thousands? Although I’m on level 32 I must doing something wrong, or it’s somply cheating in some way.
No cheating already these players they playing 4 years and they save a lot of fuel and flight items and did thousand of launches to save fuel also have support account to send fuel to the main account this will help.
I did this many times save fuel and spend it in a week go to top alliance teams click on it and check the players how much they carry passengers.
Before there is a cheaters now i dont think so maybe not like before.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j0c60o
Username
Delta5579 F20
No cheating already these players they playing 4 years and they save a lot of fuel and flight items and did thousand of launches to save fuel also have support account to send fuel to the main account this will help.
I did this many times save fuel and spend it in a week go to top alliance teams click on it and check the players how much they carry passengers.

That’s good to hear, but from support account one can only send one F20 per day. In a ring it’s 20*F20 so it’s max 400 fuel per day.

Is it possible to have more than one account on same device?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder

I agree that there are not as many obvious cheaters within the game anymore, but how do you explain that the Alliance Ratings frequently has the same alliances in first and second place (KM-AVIA and Pinokkio). KM-AVIA has a player called "Mitlain" and "Mitlain2" who racks up 1000s of flights in most destinations each week for the last couple of months. Pinokkio has a player called "A Hetsigehans" who is racking up similar amounts of flights.

I could understand if they achieve this every now and again, but it's week in and week out.

At least it makes a change from "Noxx", who seems to have gone under the radar.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I agree that there are not as many obvious cheaters within the game anymore, but how do you explain that the Alliance Ratings frequently has the same alliances in first and second place (KM-AVIA and Pinokkio). KM-AVIA has a player called "Mitlain" and "Mitlain2" who racks up 1000s of flights in most destinations each week for the last couple of months. Pinokkio has a player called "A Hetsigehans" who is racking up similar amounts of flights.

I could understand if they achieve this every now and again, but it's week in and week out.

At least it makes a change from "Noxx", who seems to have gone under the radar.
i have always felt that maybe gi have bots that keep you striving to be better and then perhaps spend more

another option is some bored millionaires wife is racking up $1000's dollars trying to be happy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
i have always felt that maybe gi have bots that keep you striving to be better and then perhaps spend more

another option is some bored millionaires wife is racking up $1000's dollars trying to be happy

Ahhhh, you could be right with the latter.....

...So Mitlain is the millionaire's wife and Mitlain2 is the millionaire's mistress!!!

Top Bottom